Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Club shop

124»

Comments

• Options
    A couple of years ago I used to order quite a bit from the on-line shop. The flat rate for p&p to Europe was always £10.00 whatever you ordered. I was always pissed off when my parcel arrived and it had a postage stamp on it for £3.75 or similar.

I complained to the shop but never got a satisfactory answer from the shop as to what happened to the other £6.25.

Now what with all the Brexit shenanigans I don’t bother anymore.
    Someone has to put it in a package, tape it up, and stick a label on. Those skills don't come cheap!
  • Options
    The flat rate for p&p to Europe was always £10.00 whatever you ordered. I was always pissed off when my parcel arrived and it had a postage stamp on it for £3.75 or similar.

Hate to break the bad news, but the £45 you pay for a Charlton shirt is a lot more then Charlton paid to get it made too. 
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    CAFCTrev said:
    The flat rate for p&p to Europe was always £10.00 whatever you ordered. I was always pissed off when my parcel arrived and it had a postage stamp on it for £3.75 or similar.

Hate to break the bad news, but the £45 you pay for a Charlton shirt is a lot more then Charlton paid to get it made too. 
    Very smart, but you make money on sales.. not the post man delivering your product. You can't charge £6 extra for someone putting a tee in a bag. 
  • Options
    E Bay will ban you as a seller if you overcharge too much on the P&P.

Pretty sure even to a UK postcode P&P is £5.95, even for an overpriced replica kit.
  • Options
    Can you get the black training kit with the red stripe on the shoulders? Doesn't seem to be available. Really nice shirt
  • Options
    I dont agree with the postage charges either, most online retailers will even deliver for free is you buy over a certain total cost of stuff. No incentives like that with the club shop, and its not like you can get Charlton merch from other places and find the best deal.  
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Can you get the black training kit with the red stripe on the shoulders? Doesn't seem to be available. Really nice shirt

https://clubshop.cafc.co.uk/training/adult-training/training-tops/1401_charlton-adult-2122-training-shirt.html 

doesn't look like the chevrons are there from the front but you can see them from the side and back 

• Options

https://clubshop.cafc.co.uk/training/adult-training/training-tops/1401_charlton-adult-2122-training-shirt.html 

doesn't look like the chevrons are there from the front but you can see them from the side and back 

Got myself an early Xmas present and my dad something too
  • Options
    Christmas Shopping Days
    This year’s Christmas shopping days where Valley Gold members get 15% off non sale items
    are on the 07th and 11th December. Please make sure you have your membership card with
    you if you wish to purchase.
  • Options
    clive said:
    Christmas Shopping Days
    This year’s Christmas shopping days where Valley Gold members get 15% off non sale items
    are on the 07th and 11th December. Please make sure you have your membership card with
    you if you wish to purchase.
    Needs to be usable online, I don't buy the 'because the shops outsourced' tripe, as you can use it in store.. in person in said outsourced shop. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Valley Superstore will also be closed over the festive period. Please find opening hours below:
    Friday, December 24th (Christmas Eve) - 9.30am-2pmSaturday, December 25th (Christmas Day) - CLOSEDSunday, December 26th (Boxing Day) - CLOSEDMonday, December 27th (Bank Holiday) - CLOSEDTuesday, December 28th - CLOSEDWednesday, December 29th (Charlton v Gillingham) - 10am-7.45pm and 30 minutes after the full-time whistleThursday, December 30th - 10am-4pmFriday, December 31st (New Year’s Eve) - 10am-4pm  https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/61c4666099ffc/ticket-office-opening-hours-for-festive-period
  • Options
    Can we order names and numbers to be stuck on replica shirts mail-ordered from the club shop?
    Can't find it on the website
    And emailing the shop gets no response

The most recent Club Shop thread I could find
  • Options
    No I think you can only do it instore
  • Options
    You can buy them from ebay and do it yourself.