Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

SpaceX satellite train

2»

Comments

• Options
    Venus is also super bright in the western sky.
  • Options
    Saw quite a few around 9pm. Next line due at 10.34 tonight but not expected to be as obvious to see. Meteor showers best to see in early hours app
  • Options
    Anyone seen it?
  • Options
    Stig said:
    Anyone seen it?
     It's got 'train' in the description

This is a Charlton forum.

I'd put my bloody mortgage on it!!
  • Options
    I live in Greenwich and thought I might have seen 5  but they were like a flock of birds. Have been told they should be in a line and these wern't. Went to look last night but couldn't see any. I havn't got a compass. 
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    I'm in Spain. We've had five days of clear skies here, and every night without fail, the north west quadrant where the satelites are due to appear clouds up. And rain tomorrow. How long will this satelite show  last,?
  • Options
    Finally caught it tonight. The satelites were a lot more spaced out than I expected, but an interesting watch. While I was waiting I had a nice view of a crescent Venus, and that star in the plough which is actually a double in a small telescopes, and one of those is a double if you up the magnification. Off for a beer now. Job done.
  • Options
    Finally caught it tonight. The satelites were a lot more spaced out than I expected, but an interesting watch. While I was waiting I had a nice view of a crescent Venus, and that star in the plough which is actually a double in a small telescopes, and one of those is a double if you up the magnification. Off for a beer now. Job done.
    Same view in New Eltham, No Starlink , and yes off for a beer!