Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peter Whittingham (in intensive care)

Comments

• Options
    Surely funerals are exempt from that??
  • Options
    I don’t think so. It was said in Spain it was the way the virus spread the quickest. 
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Have you been following news mate, been mentioning this for about 3 weeks now. 
  • Options
    Obviously. I just can’t imagine many people following that advice when we’re talking about the death of a loved one.
  • Options
    They don’t have a choice.  
  • Options
    RIP way too young and a fine footballer.
  • Options
    Apparently he’s still in intensive care. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wow, this title needs changing ASAP!
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Have you been following news mate, been mentioning this for about 3 weeks now. 
    Well, that's good news. I hope he makes a swift and full recovery. He's come back from the dead already, so surely he's got that in him!
  • Options
    Perhaps it's a lesson learnt for some posters. Best leave well alone unless you are 110% certain of the facts.
  • Options
    To Paulies defence the local main Cardiff City reporter reported it too. 
  • Options
    Good old social media and people spreading fake news. When will people start to learn not to believe everything on the internet and don't pass on false information 
  • Options
    To Paulies defence the local main Cardiff City reporter reported it too. 
    Not to mention one of his old team mates
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2020
    I’ve a funeral next week and it’s unclear what is happening.

Last night the plan was Church services (worship) were being cancelled but Weddings and Funerals were going ahead as planned.
  • Options
    cafckev said:

Last night the plan was Church services (worship) were being cancelled but Weddings and Funerals were going ahead as planned.
    cafckev said:

Going to a funeral tomorrow.
    Assume it's going ahead.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    cafckev said:

#KevtheRev ?
  • Options
    Perhaps it's a lesson learnt for some posters. Best leave well alone unless you are 110% certain of the facts.
    Pot, meet Kettle
    Thanks Henners old boy. Would love to know when I've ever posted something that's turned out to be false. I dont generally start posts about births, deaths or marriages in any case. Unfortunately the OP has history for starting threads on all sorts of things.
  • Options
    Get well soon Peter Whittingham.

I hope your resting in peace in your hospital bed.
  • Options
    Best wishes for a full recovery
  • Options
    Paulie posts some rubbish but unconfirmed deaths is a LOW point. 
  • Options
    Paulie posts some rubbish but unconfirmed deaths is a LOW point. 
    To be fair to him Micahael Chopra stated it on twitter as an ex teammate so i am sure that Paulie thought it was genuine.  

Fortunately it appears not and hopefully he will make a recovery.
  • Options
    I defend @paulie8290 a lot on this forum as I think sometimes people are too quick to jump on him & I will defend him again here. 

The news would seem genuine when former team mates are tweeting it & he went with it.

HOWEVER 

It was the wrong information & looks in bad taste, but we all know paulie meant no harm & hopefully he'll learn in future to fact check twitter rumours before posting. We all make mistakes, the key is to learn from them 
    If you start as many threads as Paulie you're going to cock the odd one up.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!