Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2020/21

Comments

• Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    MrOneLung said:
    Steelers giants is on Channel 5 at midnight 

Fucking fantastic Pads
  • Options
    This season is ridiculous for injuries.  How many players gone down tonight !! 
  • Options
    Blimey, that Cowboys game.

An onside kick and then winning with a field goal with the last kick.

• Options
    I genuinely think a College side could beat WFT
  • Options
    So I support Atlanta and Charlton. I properly misbehaved in a previous life.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    I genuinely think a College side could beat WFT
    One assumes by extension, then, they could beat the Eagles?

The Jags, though... We're not looking as bad as everyone thought! Though our pass D is rather suspect - I think we planned too much for Henry and thus blew a few coverages though.
  • Options
    Do we even have any Chargers on here? Herbert looks very impressive. 
  • Options
    edited September 2020

AFC EAST:

Bills – Avi_dAddick

Dolphins – 9goalswentpastperry, CharltonParkLane, da2 addick, Hertsseasider, Jdredsox, Johnhumphrey, kielyskickingboots, RomseyAddick, Simon E

Jets - CAFCTrev, CharltonMadrid, rina

Patriots – 56yearsofdreams, ForeverAddickted, Indianaaddick, RalphMilnesgut, sam3110, SomervilleAddick, WelshAddick

AFC NORTH:

Bengals - Bigbadbozman

Browns - cafcbrown, creepyaddick, SE7toSG3, SELR_addicks

Ravens - BertieB, ChiAddick, Its_Hamer_Time, limeygent, StubleyAddick, The Red Robin

Steelers - Ben18, bobmunro, Pedro45, ScrappyCAFC, WestSA

AFC SOUTH:

Colts – CAFC1304, Rossman92

Jaguars – PaddyP17, SE10Addick

Texans – 

Titans - tommyr 

AFC WEST:

Broncos – Beardface, buckshee, Leroy Ambrose, Rothko, sonicstud85

Chargers - andyg90, Blinkant, DamoNorthStand

Chiefs – cafc_4life, johnny73, Minkcafc, stackitsteve

Raiders – All_Thaid_Up, dread_pirate_addick, Floebot, MrOneLung, northstandsteve, se9addick, SoundAsa£, World of Woe

NFC EAST:

Cowboys – Bilko, Callumcafc, chester_conrad, supaclive, TotalAddicktion, WHAddick

Eagles – Ashdown, cypriot_addick, el-pietro, kigelia, Low_Ears, twiggyaddick, ValleyGary

Giants – AddicksAddict, Big William, EastStand, Eddickted, redcarter, SuedeAdidas

Washington – bolloxbolder, cafckev, GoOnYouHaddocks, hudson-son-son, Miserableoldgit, Pedro45, Planty_The_Addick, tonyupnorth, wellingtentioned

NFC NORTH:

Bears – addick16, ChicagoAddick, Eric_Dales, Laddick01, Oh_Yoni_Boy, Wright6679

Lions – Sparrows Lane Lion

Packers – addickfanatic, CAFCjoe94, Macronate, NapaAddick

Vikings - 1StevieG, cafc_harry, flyingkiwiDK, Lincsaddick, SantaClaus

NFC SOUTH:

Buccaneers – danhughes99, Dannoo_86

Falcons – Big C, BrentfordAddick, DanDavis, Karim_myBagheri, Morboe

Panthers – btrain88, charente addick, DyerConsequences, McBobbin

Saints – Gillis, LLMTP, philcafc

NFC WEST:

49ers – cs1986, Missed It, NorthStandUltra, RDG, Red_James, Rob, Siv_in_Norfolk

Cardinals – Henry Irving

Rams – 

Seahawks - Briston_Addick, Cafcspud, johnnybev1987, Lazy_eye_metaphor, Nug, thecrazyaddick

• Options
    I’m sure I had a newer version than this but that’s what I found.
    Anyway, as always, any updates or additions - let me know.
  • Options
    No Saquon for the season. That's that till next year for sure then. FML. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    EastStand said:
    Yeah, can't see Giants challenging for the Superbowl now.....
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    EastStand said:
    Yeah, can't see Giants challenging for the Superbowl now.....
    We could've at least not come bottom of the division - that was all I asked for :joy:
  • Options
    Raiders going 16-0 baby!!!! 
  • Options
    Impressive win that
  • Options
    Brees just looks done, can see them pulling the trigger in a couple of weeks and going to Jameis which would be a shame to see his career end like that, but Jameis in the dome with those weapons will be fun as hell
  • Options
    Trevor Lawrence or Fields to the Saints?
  • Options
    Don't think they'll pick high enough for that though, will be like with Brady and the Pats, or Peyton with the Broncos where they are still probably good enough to be a playoff team with Brees with 7 spots, but they'll just get bounced in the playoffs like normal if they have to go on the road with his noodle arm.
  • Options
    Trevor Lawrence or Fields to the Saints?
    There is no way that will happen. The Jets will have the 1st overall pick and Carolina will trade up from their probable top-5 pick (only because CMC is injured otherwise I think they're 6th-10th) to snag Lawrence. I think Fields and Trey Lance - as it stands - both go top 5 also, while Penei Sewell is the best player on my board, and it'll be the Jets who land him to afford Darnold some protection, as well as draft capital to rebuild moving forward.
  • Options
    Well if you don't like that then you don't like Jaguars football.

And I do not like that. What a start lol
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Well if you don't like that then you don't like Jaguars football.

And I do not like that. What a start lol
    Don’t worry mate, you’ve got a comrade in the struggle, those ‘18 playoffs were cursed I’m sure of it. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gotta love some Fitzmagic - love the way he puts his body on the line and rushes like he's 27 not 37. He was even blocking for his RB!
  • Options
    Gotta love some Fitzmagic - love the way he puts his body on the line and rushes like he's 27 not 37. He was even blocking for his RB!
    When he’s on he’s so fun to watch.

Looks crazy, but seems to be enjoying himself in Miami. 
  • Options
    Why did my friend do this to me? Why couldn't he have supported a less shit team?

That said, we have a very inexperienced defense. But it was MIAMI. Hopefully we can add pieces next year - with well over $100m in cap space I expect us to - because there is some talent there. We need upgrades at RG and if Linder is down then the rest of the offensive line is screwed anyway. Hopefully in building a culture, we're not just getting rid of all the good players when they want payment, and replacing them with easily-dominated youngsters who are only positively minded because they won't have a shot on any other NFL roster.
  • Options
    Fitz has beaten the Jaguars 6 times in his career - each time with a different team

Bengals
    Bills
    Titans
    Texans
    Jets
    Dolphins
  • Options
    Watching Chiefs-Ravens. Ravens O-Line is utterly useless. Five plays on the trot, the QB has had no cover.
  • Options
    Mahomes was magestic
  • Options
    Myles Jack, you beautiful man. I'll find a link when one is put up but I have no idea how he made the interception he did just now.
  • Options
    Cowboys defense.  WHAT defense?!
  • Options
    Vikings are going 0-4 tonight. Utterly depressing!
  • Options
    Vikings are going 0-4 tonight. Utterly depressing!
    Tight call at the end there.