Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nottingham Forest v Charlton Athletic | Tuesday 11 Feb | Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    as game approaches that small glimmer of hope appears and you think yeah on his day he can be decent, so can he.  so can he,  yep that side is more than capable of getting a result then wallop end of game 4-0 whipping and fuck all that hope .....
    the build up is uually better than the event 
  • Options
    Anyone taken up the offer of a live stream of tonights game for £10. I've paid, had my confirmation but can't access despite being a Valley Pass subscriber? Cheers 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Bowyer is either an idiot, a genius, lucky or unlucky.  I'll let you know about 10pm :wink:
    I will go with lucky
     will take a lucky undeserved win all day long
  • Options
    Meant to be studying tonight.

This better be worth it Charlton 
  • Options
    Anyone taken up the offer of a live stream of tonights game for £10. I've paid, had my confirmation but can't access despite being a Valley Pass subscriber? Cheers 
    If you go to valley pass on the toolbar then select 'live stream' from the dropdown it should get you there. 
  • Options

Problem over; phew!!
  • Options
    Test
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:
    With their new Bong at the back, let's hope Bowyer's game plan to hit them hard doesn't go up in smoke.
    Nothing 🤷
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone else accessing this link?
  • Options
    Should this be on Sky’s red button ?
  • Options
    Looks like we're back online...
  • Options
    Yep made it
  • Options
    Hemed started well
  • Options
    4' Chance! Doughty fizzes in a dangerous deep cross which Forest just about hack away.
  • Options
    Well done and thanks to whoever got the site back up and running
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    8' Forest win a corner.
    9' Great catch from Phillips to snuff out the danger.
  • Options
    Just needed a shilling in the meter
  • Options
    Need to get to grips with Joe Lolley

He's got both Doughty and Sarr in his pocket at the moment
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    is anybody getting this via sky red button? its advertised as being on but can't get it - anybody???
  • Options
    Naby does so well to cut out that ball and then his pass is wayward and he's caught up the pitch and the ball is played in behind him in the left channel. Came to nothing but he is soooo frustrating.
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    is anybody getting this via sky red button? its advertised as being on but can't get it - anybody???
    Is working for me. Red button through sky sports football.
  • Options
    12' Taylor plays a clever ball into the box with the outside of his foot, but neither Hemed or Cullen can get on the end of it.
  • Options
    Think bowyers got this team selection spot on tonight knows how many points we need to stay up and knows best chance of points is at home so rests William's and green tonight ready for Saturday's  home game and anything gained tonight is a Billy bonus
  • Options
    Ooo unlucky Doughty

Matthews down though
  • Options
    Just needed a shilling in the meter
    I’ve got to manually turn a handle for 90 minutes, but as long as you guys are enjoying yourselves...
    Can't you get a donkey ...... or are they all playing tonight?

• Options
    Anyone got a stream? 
  • Options
    Decent move there. Felt Doughty should have done better with the cross
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!