Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What now?

13»

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2020
    Brown59 said:
    Well I did post a month ago about what would happen in transfer window and got knocked back by the so called " you're talking rubbish people"  All I said has happened and we're heading for League one fast.  ESI talk is cheap they had a great opportunity of keeping us safe in this league but they have chosen the cheap option. 
    Should have invested by spending but no. Bowyer must be looking over his shoulder I luv the guy but we are simply not good enough. MS tweet about the guys worked hard what an insult the only one who worked hard was the drinks man. Omg utter rubbish coming from his mouth. I had my doubts about the whole thing with them and I'm sorry to say looks like it's going to happen. 
    Im so sorry for so many die hard fans that are putting up with this garbage.  Not looking forward to playing Accrington again. 
    Now you can go back to sleep and wait for Charlton to lose again and then post another negative comment. Goodnight Steve.
  • Options
    It's all gone quiet... all gone quiet... all gone quiet over there 
  • Options
    Can I leave The Winchester now? Has it all blown over?
    Best stay there I reckon, due to be more storms over the next weekend. As long as you don’t have any people at the bar telling you how great their recent just back dream holiday in Hong Kong/Great Wall of China/Thailand/Vietnam/Laos you should be fine for a week or so.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    iainment said:
    Group think in action.
    I don’t agree with the op but the attacks on him because he, perhaps clumsily, voices an opinion that isn’t that of the majority on here are distasteful.

He has previous - a wum of the highest order.
    I know. That isn’t a reason to respond in the way that some have though.
  • Options
    Why feed the troll?

He's loving the attention even though it's negative.
    Because its fun.

He likes coming on here when we lose so lets give him stick when we win
    Never gonna end well
  • Options
    @golfaddick and @oohaahmortimer have a smashed glass approach to Cafc but they both desperately want Cafc to win, but when the persona that is @Brown59 only comes on after a defeat, then there is only one narrative being expressed and that is of the WUM.

I'm not a sycophant and have expressed salient points about Matt Southall and Lee Bowyer at times But I support both of them in this new era of our football club.
    Constructive criticism is welcome but this only commenting after defeats is pathetic and reflects a different agenda.
  • Options
    golfaddick and oohaahmortimer have a smashed glass approach to Cafc but they both desperately want Cafc to win, but when the persona that is Brown59 only comes on after a defeat, then there is only one narrative being expressed and that is of the WUM.

I'm not a sycophant and have expressed salient points about Matt Southall and Lee Bowyer at times But I support both of them in this new era of our football club.
    Constructive criticism is welcome but this only commenting after defeats is pathetic and reflects a different agenda.
    Weren't it you who was name checking people for being too positive the other week?

(deleted the @'s above)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    golfaddick and oohaahmortimer have a smashed glass approach to Cafc but they both desperately want Cafc to win, but when the persona that is Brown59 only comes on after a defeat, then there is only one narrative being expressed and that is of the WUM.

Weren't it you who was name checking people for being too positive the other week?

(deleted the @'s above)
    We had the "chill guys" and the "Bed wetters" and the truth was in the middle.
    We had real problems on the field (form was 24th)  mitigating circumstances of injuries and the takeovers which we all know about.

Taylor staying was the main thing and personally I couldn't "chill" while the window was open as it was 50/50 if that "silly" offer would see our Talismanic striker leave before the summer window.

• Options
    We don't do boring middle ground, its no fun, we either get too carried away when we're doing well, or need to phone Samaritans when we're struggling.

No harm in criticism of tactics , if Lees got it wrong, but constant negativity is just plain boring, and you've got to take it on the chin and move on if you get called out.

We're not robots, and we're never going to see things the same way, but i think the stick ESL have got has been a bit over the top, we've bought into a myth rightly or wrongly that we're minted, and left let down that we've not signed maddison , Toney et el.

Maybe MS has shown too much bravado at times, but he's young and i hope he'll learn , we've got to back the team again and again, the fans last night came out loud and proud on the telly, well done, but the job is no where near done, but a step in the right direction, there will be ups and downs, its the nature of the game, but the games come so think and fast in this division, there's no time to bask in victory, or wallow in defeat.

In the spirit of Feb 14th Brown59,  Brown59 , where art thou Brown 59?
  • Options
    Come on everyone give the guy a break. He's already given those classic threads "Tickets", "Transfers?", "When and Who?", "Why?", "Wonkers", "Well?", "Had Enough!" and "What Now" covering any number of diverse topics from the availability of tickets to his dissatisfaction with the transfer window. Well actually one discussion on the former followed by seven on the latter.

Looking forward to the yet unseen "Told Yer", "That's It!", "Now Who's LOLing?" and finally "Who We Gonna Sign In The Summer?" 
  • Options
    Come on everyone give the guy a break. He's already given those classic threads "Tickets", "Transfers?", "When and Who?", "Why?", "Wonkers", "Well?", "Had Enough!" and "What Now" covering any number of diverse topics from the availability of tickets to his dissatisfaction with the transfer window. Well actually one discussion on the former followed by seven on the latter.

Looking forward to the yet unseen "Told Yer", "That's It!", "Now Who's LOLing?" and finally "Who We Gonna Sign In The Summer?" 
    You forgot 'ESI Got Lucky'.
  • Options
    I sense @Brown59 getting his keyboard warmed up...
      :/
    I wonder if he will use this thread or .......no, he couldn't possibly start another ...... could he?

• Options
    Jazz or Easy Listening?
  • Options
    Jazz or Easy Listening?