Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What now?

Comments

• Options
    Lovely weather we're having. 
  • Options
    Stig said:
    What now? Start another thread I should think. Then another and another and another. Keep posting new threads until East Street are no more. That'll show 'em.

When do I get to wet the bed?
    I believe there are certain ladies that will let you if the price is right. 
  • Options
    From the posts above following my top three comment, it is fairly obvious that most sides have one out and out goalscorer, not a pair. The exception being Brentford who have BMW.

LT/MB have barely played together but that is something to look forward to.

I can't be arsed to research stats before I post a view so that I don't get called out for inaccuracies. FFS this is a forum of opinions not a court of law. Starting to regret joining.
    Good - what will your next user name be?

• Options
    clb74 said:
    If ESI have got the money and we get relegated it will be one of the most pointless relegation.

Since the last one under Roland..
  • Options
    Here's the attention you ordered Browny... :)
  • Options
    Brown59 said:
    Well I did post a month ago about what would happen in transfer window and got knocked back by the so called " you're talking rubbish people"  All I said has happened and we're heading for League one fast.  ESI talk is cheap they had a great opportunity of keeping us safe in this league but they have chosen the cheap option. 
    Should have invested by spending but no. Bowyer must be looking over his shoulder I luv the guy but we are simply not good enough. MS tweet about the guys worked hard what an insult the only one who worked hard was the drinks man. Omg utter rubbish coming from his mouth. I had my doubts about the whole thing with them and I'm sorry to say looks like it's going to happen. 
    Im so sorry for so many die hard fans that are putting up with this garbage.  Not looking forward to playing Accrington again. 
    Reames of shyte there mate.
  • Options
    Brown59 is going for the most unsolicited LOLs in a single post. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @Brown59 god only beating Forest 1-0 away from home a team that have only lost once in their last 9 league games before tonight

What now?
    A point a game should keep us up. With goal difference, As good as 7 points clear with 14 left. 4 wins, 2 draws and 8 losses should keep us up. But as @Brown59 says, we are in free fall towards league 1
  • Options
    Brown59 said:
    Well I did post a month ago about what would happen in transfer window and got knocked back by the so called " you're talking rubbish people"  All I said has happened and we're heading for League one fast.  ESI talk is cheap they had a great opportunity of keeping us safe in this league but they have chosen the cheap option. 
    Should have invested by spending but no. Bowyer must be looking over his shoulder I luv the guy but we are simply not good enough. MS tweet about the guys worked hard what an insult the only one who worked hard was the drinks man. Omg utter rubbish coming from his mouth. I had my doubts about the whole thing with them and I'm sorry to say looks like it's going to happen. 
    Im so sorry for so many die hard fans that are putting up with this garbage.  Not looking forward to playing Accrington again. 
    What now? 
  • Options
    “OMG utter rubbish coming from your mouth” (Brown 2020 P1)

Your right Brown, I don’t know how long we can put up with garbage like beating Forrest away.
  • Options
    What now?
    Close this thread please!
  • Options
    This has aged well
  • Options
    Lets be avin ya @Brown59
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why feed the troll?

He's loving the attention even though it's negative.
  • Options
    What now?

Shelvey back to punish your team at Sellout.
  • Options
    Why feed the troll?

It’s worth it ... he was always going to be wrong 
  • Options
    Why feed the troll?

So I can do what I've just done! :smile:
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Why feed the troll?

So I can do what I've just done! :s:smile:

Fair enough : - )
  • Options
    Why feed the troll?

Because its fun.

He likes coming on here when we lose so lets give him stick when we win
  • Options
    I started reading this thread earlier today and gave up on the initial pessimism. Thought I’d look in after tonight’s stonking result and enjoyed the posts. 

It’s so nice to be able to just wait for the next match / matches to see where a mostly fit squad and the new signings will get us. Looking forward to the next press conference and any tweets by the Chairman. 
  • Options
    I really don’t agree with others that every other teams bigger budget, has meant they are superior to us. Earlier in season this squad (maybe even weaker than now) was performing well, an looked very comfortable at this level.  The last two games have enabled us to field what could be considered our best team. However, in both games they have under performed ( although getting 3 points ). We need to work out why we are performing badly and get it right pretty quickly. 

LB needs to go back to what was going well up to Derby at home, and re-instate that.  What he has put out tactically in last two games, is not how we played Derby. We need to believe we can win games. Going out not to lose is killing us. 
    So we are just not good enough. Think we have shown tonight and in other games against top sides that we are good enough. That performance was reminiscent of our early season wins. Let’s try and win games, and forget the let’s not lose mindset. 
  • Options
    I'm sorry but we should be beating sides like Nottingham Forest by 3 or 4, its simply not good enough. not looking forward to playing them again next season....  ;)