Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Simple poll. The Valley or new stadium.

Comments

• Options
    The Valley 
  • Options
    It would have been nice to see a vegan option on this. 🙂
    C
  • Options
    Seeing as this thread is an object lesson in making up questions about completely unrelated things, would you rather:

A - Charlton  established themselves as a mid table Championship club, or

B - Charlton progressed rapidly and won the Champions  League,  but you inexplicably and embarrassingly caught an std from a Covered End toilet seat.
  • Options
    C
    A
    B
  • Options
    C. 

Obviously. 
  • Options
    I really and truly could not give a flyer about PL football and Charlton. i adore the passion and ferocity of the championship. In fact the reason I hate League one is the golf in class between a top 4-6 and the rest.

Honestly the reason premier league football is attractive is if we went and used the money in some way to secure the long term financial viability of the club.

C would be nice.

But i am happy with A as long as I still have a Charlton to be part of.
  • Options
    The valley, a new stadium would mean huge debt`s that the club could never afford.
  • Options
    C A B - say no to Chexit!
  • Options
    I thought it was just option A or B, the trade off being playing in the Prem, or staying at the Valley?

If that's not the case, can I add a 4th option where I win £100m Lottery jackpot please
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    D. Stay at the valley and play in the championship 
  • Options
    With all the talk of Roland still owning The Valley, would you rather

A) Charlton stayed at The Valley and remained in Championship/ League One. 

B Charlton move to a new stadium and reap the reward of a.new fan base and possibly Premier League status achieved and sustained. 

Bloody emojis
    A) - it already is a Premier League stadium.
  • Options
    CAB
  • Options
    flag
  • Options
    Owners, managers, players and even fans come and go.
    The only constant throughout our history is The Valley and should remain so. 
  • Options
    Stay at the Valley.No spare land near?
  • Options
    With covid restrictions we should just get rid of the stadium and play games at sparrows Lane!
  • Options
    Go back to selhurst, that was a grin.
  • Options
    Any land near Charlton for a new stadium in the future?,Did someone once say Abbey wood?.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mmmm a tough one.
    Under all heartfelt circumstances it would be preferable to always stay at The Valley.
    However, if we are unable to increase the capacity to the required numbers upon establishing ourselves in The Prem........then my head says we would need to move on.
    As a matter of interest, what is thought to be the max we could accommodate at The Valley?
  • Options
    Mmmm a tough one.
    Under all heartfelt circumstances it would be preferable to always stay at The Valley.
    However, if we are unable to increase the capacity to the required numbers upon establishing ourselves in The Prem........then my head says we would need to move on.
    As a matter of interest, what is thought to be the max we could accommodate at The Valley?
    40,000?.
  • Options
    Mmmm a tough one.
    Judas reckoned 40k
  • Options
    Mmmm a tough one.
    Upon establishing ourselves in The Premier League.  Keeping taking the tablets mate.  
  • Options
    A.
    But with the North Lower as a standing section.
    But also a block (possibly block G in the East Stand) designated for woke anti racist vegan/vegetarian non Tory brexit hating supporters.😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
  • Options
    I wouldn’t expend too much of your brain power thinking about this question.
  • Options
    Could the east stand go any higher now that they've built houses behind it?

40,000 would be 50% increase, be a bit of a squeeze getting to the station.
  • Options
    I think we are being a tad shortsighted.  When Bows and TS elevate us to the Inter Galactic Nebular Premier League...
  • Options
    New stad-i-um,
    The mist rolling in from the Thames,...

Nah, just doesn't sound right.
  • Options
    New stad-i-um,
    The mist rolling in from the Thames,...

Nah, just doesn't sound right.
    We could name the new stadium after the nearby airport, then it might work, something like:

”City Ground
    The most rolling in from the...”