Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Great film on Roland and the protests

2»

Comments

• Options
    Had me with tears in my eyes at the cafe before coming to work... 

• Options
    Amazing to see Copa 90 sharing our story with the rest of the world. Lovely stuff!
  • Options
    Brilliantly put together. 

Onwards and upwards......we hope.
  • Options
    A classy production.
  • Options
    Well done, a great reminder of the RD years and a positive look to the future.
  • Options
    Great document of the shambles
  • Options
    Ferryman said:
    Thought it could of had more if the Burnley riot and the sofa etc.
    No, less of the sofa hooligans please
  • Options
    Really enjoyed that, and seeing snippets of my son Matt's video on Copa 90, I know his videos of the "Funeral" and other demo days have been seen all over the World and the feedback he got was very positive from America and  Australia  about Charlton fans and because of Matt's association with Red star Belgrade, cafc are well known in Serbia.
    Matt White and Matt Wright's videos helped to spread the passion of Charlton Athletic to a new audience, even fox sports news in the states.

All the fans seen on screen were impressive and articulate. Made me feel proud of all the fans and so many of them are CL members 
    We need a positive future and let's hope Cafc are resurrected from the Coffin.

Ps. My son is away for 34 days and is in Vietnam after starting in the UAE and he spent Christmas in Phuket. Looking forward to him being home for the Fulham game. 
    Edit LOL, Fulham game off !
    What's that all about then, if I may ask? I'm curious mainly because one of my oldest buddies here is Partizan (his brother in law Red Star, though) and they have been following our ups and downs since Sasa Ilic suddenly burst on the scene. I'm sure he'd like to hear more. Maybe drop me a PM if you feel inclined.
  • Options
    Really enjoyed that, and seeing snippets of my son Matt's video on Copa 90, I know his videos of the "Funeral" and other demo days have been seen all over the World and the feedback he got was very positive from America and  Australia  about Charlton fans and because of Matt's association with Red star Belgrade, cafc are well known in Serbia.
    Matt White and Matt Wright's videos helped to spread the passion of Charlton Athletic to a new audience, even fox sports news in the states.

All the fans seen on screen were impressive and articulate. Made me feel proud of all the fans and so many of them are CL members 

Ps. My son is away for 34 days and is in Vietnam after starting in the UAE and he spent Christmas in Phuket. Looking forward to him being home for the Fulham game. 
    What's that all about then, if I may ask? I'm curious mainly because one of my oldest buddies here is Partizan (his brother in law Red Star, though) and they have been following our ups and downs since Sasa Ilic suddenly burst on the scene. I'm sure he'd like to hear more. Maybe drop me a PM if you feel inclined.
    We need to solve the mystery of that Charlton team in Moscow first, that one is very strange. 
  • Options
    mascot88 said:
    Had me with tears in my eyes at the cafe before coming to work... 

Felt the same way.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very good. A copy should be presented to our new Chairman. As a keepsake and a reminder. 
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Great video, we've got some right handsome supporters.
    Go on then I will ask, which one were you?
  • Options
    He’s the one with the over-hanging bush
  • Options
    Superb!
  • Options
    Great work by Tom Brandhorst. 
    Unusual to see agreement on a CL thread.
  • Options
    Superb video; a 'must watch' among friends and family and future fans too.
    There's also a written article accompanying the video at https://www.copa90.com/en/read/what-happened-at-charlton-athletic
  • Options
    edited January 2020

@PragueAddick, it started with Matt having a Serbian Girlfriend and filming crowds at football matches. He filmed the trouble between Partizan and Red Stars and the police 4 years ago and the last I looked it had 127k hits on YouTube. The video from the upper North of the protests at the Burnley game 72k and his biggest hit was from a basketball game Milan v Red star in Milan with 143k. (Serbian chanting)
    He have been on the front and back of Serbian newspapers as the English Red star supporter. His girlfriend translates when the ultras come up and want a selfie. Most of them are built like Aleksandar Mitrović so he always said Da.

I have no comment on Spurs v Red star this season.
  • Options
    Pukka video that. Still cant believe they are gone from our club.

I had a fella in the back of my cab last week who was telling me he had many dealings with other clubs as well as ours and had plenty of conversations with roland and katrien who were desperate to sell the valley as that's where the value was.

Thank fck they are gone.
  • Options
    Brilliant video. 
    Love the fact the Taxi was 'The Big One'.