Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Masked Singer

13»

Comments

• Options
    Just watching this, and I can guarantee this was an Asian TV show before. What a complete pile of shite 😂
  • Options
    Only watched the first 2.

One of the contestants walked out at a football ground that looked abit like Plough Lane dunno if it actually was or not and later on he said he was doing it for his kids obviously with his wife dying last year straight away I said Vinnie Jones, has that been revealed if it was him or not
  • Options
    That's Teddy Sheringham.

Shit! Knew this would happen
    Bang on the money! 
  • Options
    That's Teddy Sheringham.

Shit! Knew this would happen
    1-0 to carly!
  • Options
    Me and the mrs said Teddy from first show. 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Me and the mrs said Teddy from first show. 
    Me and the mrs said 'Let's never watch this again from the first second of the first show'.
  • Options
    Now be honest.

Who's watching it?
  • Options
    Now be honest.

Who's watching it?
    Yeah got it on at the moment

Going for Nadine from Girls Aloud as Queen Bee
  • Options
    Now be honest.

Who's watching it?
    Yeah got it on at the moment

Going for Nadine from Girls Aloud as Queen Bee
    Think you're wrong there mate.
    It's the red head from girls aloud.

It's hedgehog I'm struggling with. Plumped for Aled Jones but not convinced.

:-)
  • Options
    I enjoyed it to be honest.

fair play to hedgehog! Impressive 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Manford’s got a decent voice to be fair. Nicola Roberts proved she can sing too. 
  • Options
    From the first moment I turned this shit on I was ready to jump in two footed. 

For the past month its been prime Saturday night TV. 

• Options
    edited February 2020
    From the first moment I turned this shit on I was ready to jump in two footed. 

For the past month its been prime Saturday night TV. 

Everyone slated it on here, me included.

But just after the first show ended I fancied it would take off. Guilty pleasure TV at its finest.
  • Options
    Just about everyone I know went out their way to say how bad this was when it started, now they're all going on about who won
  • Options
    Just about everyone I know went out their way to say how bad this was when it started, now they're all going on about who won
    Mission accomplished to the makers!  I enjoyed it and was impressed with several of them
  • Options
    We enjoyed it. Great family viewing. 
    Got them all apart from Patsy Palmer, Alan Johnson and Kelis. 

Have been reading other threads about the programme and there really are some super sleuths out there who got the celebrity right from first couple of clues. 
  • Options
    Ross and McCall, would go to the opening of a packet of crisps if it was on the telly. Total dross aimed at the snowflake generation.
  • Options
    Bump bump bump. 

Proper guilty pleasure stuff this. 
    Series 2 starts tonight
  • Options
    Strange that when they sing in side a crazy costume there is no distortion to the sound. 
    I expect they record the track beforehand - which makes this programme simply
    Who is in disguise?
    it should be on C Beebies. 
  • Options
    Missus loves this - I think it is absolutely awful. 

I’d struggle to decide if I had a fun to my head and had to choose to either watch this or Mrs Brown’s Boys. 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    For me, personally, it is the worst of modern day TV. Literally everything about it form the concept, to the camera shots, to the general discussion around it irk me.

But lots of people seem to really enjoy it, and in a difficult year like this, if it gives those people something to look forward to then how can you grumble about that.
  • Options
    Strange that when they sing in side a crazy costume there is no distortion to the sound. 
    Who is in disguise?
    They sing live in the costumes 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Who is in disguise?
    They sing live in the costumes 
    You can’t really believe that, surely. 
  • Options
    It's pleasant enough entertainment, I prefer it to the likes of X factor

A more entertaining 90 minutes than many of our 3pm performances!
  • Options
    I'm having to sit through this garbage again but at least that loud mouth is no longer on the panel. 
  • Options
    My missus got S.E.B straight away. 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Is it catching?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    I called it too, and I have witnesses 😀
  • Options
    I actually found it much better tonight than season 1. Ken Jeong not being on is a blessing and Mo Gilligan is more likeable but it's just the way they edit the show which makes it seem very cheesy.

The bit where they chant 'take it off' is painful 
  • Options
    Mr Chow having to pretend he knew who Alan Johnson was last year was f’n fantastic.  It’s a shame he’s not on it this year and they made the masked singer Allan Johnson the left winger who played for Sunderland in the 98 play off final