Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Masked Singer

Comments

• Options
    Whose opinion do you trust more? Your wife or Charlton Lifers?
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Whose opinion do you trust more? Your wife or Charlton Lifers?
    Is your wife having a meltdown because since EFI have taken over we have not put in a 10 million bid for a player? If not, then her. 
  • Options
    Worst TV of 2020 so far.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Saw ten minutes of it, felt my brain shrivelling up. Safe to say I’ll be avoiding it like the plague in future. Still curious as to who was in the chameleon costume though....
  • Options
    Couple of series in the states featuring Donny Osmond, Gladys Knight, T Pain and Seal.
    UK version gets Bianca haha
    Ooh......I loved Bianca back in the day. Always partial to a bit of ginger.

Sadly I didnt watch that shite. Watched highlights of the cricket & the Seventies series on Yesterday but only because I was mainly just waiting for Wisting to start on BBC 4.
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Sky Q, Netflix, Amazon Prime and a Moody Firestick. Still left watching this abysmal dross on a Saturday night.
    Exactly what I was thinking.  Every time I think they can't find of a new way of blending the same nuggets into some new turd, they come up with this diarrhoea.

As the missus just said, "Time for some Bish, Bash, Bosch".  
    Does that mean you're getting your nuts in then?
    He’s a lucky boy tonight, she’s going to hoover before the footie is on! 

I've been married too long - she meant the cop series on Amazon.

No chance of hoovering - 'housework, with nails like these?'??
  • Options
    Crikey, just tuned in, what is going on with the world.
  • Options
    Just seen some of tonight’s 😱
    Even MrsCat, who normally enjoys this kind of drivel, has said it’s “shockingly shit”
    A damning opinion from her, usually reserved for dire behaviour from me
  • Options
    That's Teddy Sheringham.

Shit! Knew this would happen
  • Options
    My wife wanted to watch the second one but we opted to watch something else that sucks, watching the last episode of Dracula instead.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There is a tree dancing on my television.

Thank the sweet baby Jesus we have to have our tv on mute until our son is asleep. 
  • Options
    And that's Alan johnson
  • Options
    That's Teddy Sheringham.

Shit! Knew this would happen
    Wayne Bridge
  • Options
    I thought Redknapp.  Please rip my ears off
  • Options
    I have no idea what any of you are going on about
  • Options
    There is a tree dancing on my television.

Thank the sweet baby Jesus we have to have our tv on mute until our son is asleep. 
    That’s some good shit, bro.
  • Options
    I have no idea what any of you are going on about
    Lucky git!!
  • Options
    Scraping the barrel TV!
    Would rather watch South Pacific continuosly
    that's how bad The Masked Singer was!
  • Options
    The Masked Singer?

Sounds like an excuse for this ...

https://youtu.be/dUEfbkPjHDU
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And the presenter was parted at birth from Adam Matthews
  • Options
    OMG...... Take it off... take it off.. that’s the show not the mask.   An then when the mask came off it was a real who the fuck are you moment.  No one, an I mean no one had a bloody clue who it was !

This is about as likely to get a second series, as we are to have a cup run. 
  • Options
    Ok, so of the two people unmasked so far, you didn’t recognise former cabinet member Alan Johnson or Pasty ‘Rickaaaay’ Palmer ? 
  • Options
    Think football clubs should do masked players. We might be able to offload Sarr if nobody knows who it is. 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Ok, so of the two people unmasked so far, you didn’t recognise former cabinet member Alan Johnson or Pasty ‘Rickaaaay’ Palmer ? 
    Could have done it without the mask... and just told us who they were at the end. 
  • Options
    Words fail me. I was listening to Five live earlier and Alan Johnson explained that the reveal is only played out in front of a small part of the audience and they then have to sign NDA’s. Even if they got Brad Pitt to do it what would the point be? And yet you can guarantee the barrel has yet to be scraped.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:
    Words fail me. I was listening to Five live earlier and Alan Johnson explained that the reveal is only played out in front of a small part of the audience who hadn't already gouged out their eyes and ears with chainsaws and they then have to sign NDA’s. Even if they got Brad Pitt to do it what would the point be? And yet you can guarantee the barrel has yet to be scraped.

• Options
    My wife had this on last night, I looked up a couple of times to watch & honestly couldn't believe just how crap it was.
  • Options
    I am waiting for the show where masked celebrities are placed in a cupboard and left there. That’s it.
    And I’ll do the feem tune - Celebs in Cupboards.
  • Options
    Missed it of course (on purpose) but my wife was telling me how good it was and that we have to record tonight's one!
    On your VHS?