Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

*** Protest Fund now closed - Distribution of residual balance ***

Comments

• Just utterly brilliant.
    Thank you both so much.
    I can’t wait to see the memorial back 🙏🏻
  • Donating the money was the easy bit.  Well done all for spending it so wisely.
  • edited January 2020
    Fantastic work, and  cannot fault the allocation to some great causes, well done @Davo55, and
     @ Curb_it 
  • Thanks for all your hard work, (which ended up far too long). Great use of surplus funds 
  • Well done , fantastic 
  • Very well done to all of you for your hard work and dedication to the cause - let us hope that the dawn has truly arrived 
  • Sponsored links:

• I have not read all the comments. I agree the action.
    i suggest , if not already done, that a formal notice ie this letter be sent to the club. 
    It is a goodwill gesture that protests are over.
  • Great job, thank you.
  • Thank you for all your hard work
  • Fantastic work @Curb_It and @Davo55
  • I have not read all the comments. I agree the action.
    i suggest , if not already done, that a formal notice ie this letter be sent to the club. 
    It is a goodwill gesture that protests are over.
    The club are aware. 
  • Good stuff.

Anyone who donated to the protest fund can feel good about this.
  • Legends of the Charlton family,thanks for everything u have done...👍
  • Excellent work from day one to this brilliant conclusion. 

Thank you @Davo55 and @Curb_It for your work.
  • Sponsored links:

• Excellent stuff. 
  • Adding to the chorus of thanks for all the hard work, and well done on the choices for the distribution of the funds. I'm assuming the donation to the Museum will partly go towards them buying a new display case for the beach balls, plastic pigs, mini taxis, bags of crisps, protest shirt/scarf etc?
  • What a grand finale.  Thank you everyone who played their part, it's much appreciated.
  • This is a real Feel Good story.  Doesn't often happen.   Congratulations to everyone involved in raising and distributing the funds.
  • Excellent work. Thanks so much for all you’ve done. 
  • The time and effort that was put in is humbling - thank you so much.

For us to contribute took seconds but behind the scenes was no doubt a full time job.

• Nice one, guys