Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

There’s always one.

Comments

• Options
    iainment said:
    Whatever your views are it's a silly time to have started this thread when everyone is on a takeover high.

I'd have waited for the dust to settle first, and then you may have got some more considered responses. 
    You might be right but I think that just because we got the Belgian away you can’t defer moral considerations.
    I'm not saying you shouldn't, and I have views around this that I may express in the future. I am just saying now is not the right time to bring it up.

Football for all its rights and wrongs brings families and communities together, and because of RD's running of the club a lot of people have lost a part of their life that is important to them. 

In the short term now if RD selling up can bring these people back together, and give them a part of their life back that, that they can enjoy, then that is a good thing.

The moral implications of the new ownership I am sure will be a topic that will come up in the future, especially if they start making bad decisions. Until then I think it's best to let fans enjoy what at the moment feels like a positive thing for them after a period of pain. 
  • Options
    iainment said:
    Valid point of view worthy of consideration.

Actually, nah, just stupid Corbynista cult bollocks
    The special one speaks. Case closed.
    Except you might want to look at the Amnesty International website.
    Unless of course that is also Corbynista cult bollocks.
    Yep, another anti-Semitic organisation like the labour party
  • Options
    iainment said:

Are you for real?
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    iainment said:
    iainment said:

Are you for real?
    Institutional racist party and here's the report on AI since you asked.

http://david-collier.com/amnesty-international-obsession/
  • Options
    iainment said:
    Whatever your views are it's a silly time to have started this thread when everyone is on a takeover high.

I'd have waited for the dust to settle first, and then you may have got some more considered responses. 
    You might be right but I think that just because we got the Belgian away you can’t defer moral considerations.
    But I’ve already pointed out that most of their business is not oil-based. 
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Give it a rest mate, this is the best day (playoff final aside) for the last 6 years, 100% positivity towards the new owners from me, give them a chance, the inks barely dry on the takeover contract.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Go away please. Should be a banning offence to try to bring down our moods today. The team will do that in 5 minutes.
    So it was more like 16 minutes... Meh
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2020
    Solidgone said:
    What a shame we have complete and utter arseholes on this site that are totally unable to accept that someone has a different view/opinion than them. It seems that once someone disagree with the poster’s views rather than put an argument against they belittle The poster. There is nothing wrong about questioning the source of wealth (I’m sure the same posters would be on Ambrmovic) but fuck me you lot that just ridicule come across as totally thick. 
    stonemuse said:
    iainment said:

But I’ve already pointed out that most of their business is not oil-based. 
     If the source of wealth is legal, i really couldn't give a dodoo.
  • Options
    Oh by the way we are losing to Swansea. 
  • Options
    mickc said:
    Oh by the way we are losing to Swansea. 
    Thanks for ruining it, wanted to watch it on Match of the Day! 

Sorry that is 2022 isn’t it.. Jumping ahead slightly. 
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    iainment said:

Why.....is there an article about our takeover on there?
  • Options
    I don’t know the OP of this thread or why he’s getting a kicking (I assume it’s called for), but I would like to know more about our owners. I’m keen to find out what their motives are and where their money comes from. Not saying there’s anything to worry about, I would just like to know. 
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:
    I don’t know the OP of this thread or why he’s getting a kicking (I assume it’s called for), but I would like to know more about our owners. I’m keen to find out what their motives are and where their money comes from. Not saying there’s anything to worry about, I would just like to know. 
    I have said all along, can we sit back and give them 12 months?

Please.
  • Options
    iainment said:
    iainment said:

Are you for real?
    Institutional racist party and here's the report on AI since you asked.

http://david-collier.com/amnesty-international-obsession/
    So by your logic they would be pro UAE, Emirates etc but they aren’t. Because there are huge human rights issues there.
    And I don’t understand what anti Semitism and the Labour Party has to do with this. Except that you are obsessed.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:
    I have said all along, can we sit back and give them 12 months?

Please.
    I’m not allowed to wonder who they are for 12 months? That... makes no sense whatsoever. 
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:
    From what I understand. They have billions of £5 notes in their back pockets. £5 notes are not vegan. The sale went through during veganary which is a bit out of order imo. The OP I believe is vegan but feeds his pussy meat. 
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:
    From what I understand. They have billions of £5 notes in their back pockets. £5 notes are not vegan. The sale went through during veganary which is a bit out of order imo. The OP I believe is vegan but feeds his pussy meat. 
    Not vegan. But repeat it enough and of course that’s what I am.
    I feed my cats meat because without meat they die. I have a choice, they don’t.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JiMMy 85 said:
    Cats have to have meat in their diet.  Unlike dogs, they can't be vegetarian.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:
    Cats have to have meat in their diet.  Unlike dogs, they can't be vegetarian.
    I know that. I have a cat myself. She still trys to eat all my fivers the little rascal.
  • Options
    Can someone please show me proof where Nimer's money has come from oil? Seems like most of his money comes from commercial development?
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:
    Can someone please show me proof where Nimer's money has come from oil? Seems like most of his money comes from commercial development?
    And the money for that comes from....
  • Options
    Vegans 
  • Options
    Arse wipe
    Hope that arse wipe is ecologically sound and bio-degradable?
  • Options
    Here's what I don't understand:
    If you think this thread is attention seeking, and are irritated by that, why on earth would you post on it, thus providing the attention?
  • Options
    Vegans 
    Which vegans? None on this thread as far as I can see.
  • Options
    iainment said:
    I am the one. 
    The one who is uncomfortable with money from oil. 
    Like coal there’s blood and abuse all over it.
    I hope I’m wrong but I’m uncomfortable with this takeover.
    That’s all for now.
    Not true. My salary was paid by it for 39 years.