Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Can We Stop The Rate My Plate Bollocks Now

13»

Comments

• Yeh, can we have a "Rate my bollocks on a plate" thread?

Just uploading a picture...

• A nice ham vomelette to start the day.

• A nice ham omelette to start the day.
    Where is it then? The Ham Omelette I mean
  • Certainly wins fluffiest table mat competition.
  • Regarding the Yorkshire puddings did anyone actually make them themselves.
    Looks like aunt Bessie done them all.
  • I was 15mins from dishing up at 1:45 when Thames Water knocked and spent 2 hours pumping my sewage pipes. 
    Low and behold couldn't dish up until 4pm some burnt bits and and some steam to give kiss of life to the turkey. 

Yes, one of the plates is mine and I was extremely fked off as I pride myself on Xmas Dinner.

I was just pleased to get rid of the stench of Stale Brussels my house has been stunk out with for the past week.

Love my neighbours who had caused this by shoving cooking oil down the drains. 
  • Yeh, can we have a "Rate my bollocks" thread?

We have a special corner of CL for that.
    House of something or other.....
  • Yeh, can we have a "Rate my bollocks on a plate" thread?

Just uploading a picture...
    Image result for plums that look like bollocks
  • Enjoyed. Please repeat next year
  • Sponsored links:

• I can’t believe my empty plate didn’t get a mention. 
  • se9addick said:
    Off_it said:
    Got to be honest, I’ve only just looked at them.

Feck me, am I glad my hubby is an awesome cook. Some of them looked a right dogs dinner. Beetroot? Yorkshire puds? Gammon? None of these should be anywhere near a Christmas dinner.

No Yorkshire pud on a Christmas dinner? Are you mad?!
    Er yes, totally bonkers.
    But as I’m not northern and it’s a turkey dinner that is now served traditionally at Christmas. A northern pud should be nowhere fecking near my plate or it’s getting jettisoned out the window!
    I’d say Yorkshire puds are as traditional as turkey (I.e neither are really traditional but both are accepted now).
    Yorkshires accepted by hethens & n’er do wells
  • I was not online over christmas so only caught up with this yesterday but some classic meals, classic comments, well done all. Great idea. Maybe do one every sunday😉
  • Was really fun to be a part of, maybe a summer BBQ special would be a bit of fun?
  • I was not online over christmas so only caught up with this yesterday but some classic meals, classic comments, well done all. Great idea. Maybe do one every sunday😉
    Oh f*** off
  • go for a nice long walk around the block @wheresmyticket?

i'm going to spam the board with the results :-)

3-17 first, then the top 3 / bottom 3

I'm off to the pub
  • edited December 2019
    sam3110 said:
    Was really fun to be a part of, maybe a summer BBQ special would be a bit of fun?
    This is bullying 
    Oh f*** off
    Ok maybe just special occasions like Easter, Pancake day...
  • Sponsored links:

• Happy New Year by the way.
  • They’re even better now the real identities have been revealed. Quality stuff.
  • Although hopping around the threads again is a bind....
  • Yeah. Maybe putting the id's and results on one thread would have been an idea
  • Solidgone said:
    I can’t believe my empty plate didn’t get a mention. 
    At least my dogs dinner did and was rated by some. 😂
  • edited January 2020
    Please 
    If you’re going to plate your bolox I’d give that a 10 for comedy value alone. 
  • Please 
    If you’re going to plate your bolox I’d give that a 10 for comedy vale alone. 
    If you're going to plate bollocks, do it like this (from 28.30):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te3sYwdwzA8