Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Can We Stop The Rate My Plate Bollocks Now

Comments

• Options
    T_C_E said:

Kay Nine . Dog Kennel Hill Dulwich

Not our resident spanners lunch then??
  • Options
    I’m glad the words ‘stop’ and ‘plate’ weren’t missed out of the title.
  • Options
    I'd sooner stop threads like this
  • Options
    Did you warm the plate up before you put your bollocks on it?
  • Options
    Completely ruined Christmas for me.
  • Options
    One bottle, no glasses? Would get lively quickly.... 
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

Kay Nine . Dog Kennel Hill Dulwich

Not our resident spanners lunch then??
    Thought they had bread & water? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Crazy cracker/plate ratio. 
  • Options
    One of the crackers is to rest the naan bread on, saves washing up, get with it mate. 
  • Options
    Been out tonight with a family of Millwall fans who were pissing themselves reading through these. There are plenty of threads on CL that don't interest me, so I don't open them twice. Simple.
    Completely agree.  
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    I think the fact it’s so many threads it’s what is a bit annoying. 

If you’re like me and open on ‘Recent Discussions’ ... it feels like it takes up half of the first page.
    For a few hours for a whopping three days a year.

we do have some wallies on here at times. Fun police central 
    Fair enough. I was being a grouchy sod. Feel free to sink.
  • Options
    The whole exercise was obviously racist anyway ‘cos mine didn’t get shown  :wink:

We had two lovely ladies from Kerala round for the day and fearing they might not like traditonal English fayre they brought home cooked Indian.
    No problem though they loved it execpt for the Brussels
    In the evening we had the Indian. Chicken curry, dahl and rice cooked by the gran. Effing superb, nothing like a takeaway.
    I had Indian and mine never got showed either . AFKA is obviously a traditionalist. 

Lucky for you it didn't get shown, f****** state of it.

😉
    To be fair i don't think a curry can ever look that pretty .  it's not going to win any style awards but it tasted bloody lovely !
  • Options
    I read the title as rate my b@llocks
  • Options
    Stig said:
    Shred My Thread - Exhibit A - W. Esmie Ticket

Joyless thread served up cold with no trimmings and not enough gravy. Nothing to wash it down with, certainly no spirits. Humbugs for afters. 2/10  
    Image result for angry old man
  • Options
    I enjoyed it and gave marks for them all but I did keep my comments to myself. I can be a right old Nina Myskow and didn’t think it fair as I hadn’t submitted a pic myself, although to be fair the bro-in-law smashed it out of the park this year so I should have remembered...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clb74 said:
    I read the title as rate my b@llocks
    I was going to save that for the New Year.
  • Options
    Got to be honest, I’ve only just looked at them.

Feck me, am I glad my hubby is an awesome cook. Some of them looked a right dogs dinner. Beetroot? Yorkshire puds? Gammon? None of these should be anywhere near a Christmas dinner.

• Options
    Great thread title. Made me laugh out loud. Congratulations on taking the photo in focus. Your hands must have been shaking after releasing the remote control for the first time over Christmas. Nice of you to show us you can afford Sky.   
  • Options

Feck me, am I glad my hubby is an awesome cook. Some of them looked a right dogs dinner. Beetroot? Yorkshire puds? Gammon? None of these should be anywhere near a Christmas dinner.

No Yorkshire pud on a Christmas dinner? Are you mad?!
  • Options
    Got to have Yorkshire puds with you Christmas Dinner. 
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Er yes, totally bonkers.
    But as I’m not northern and it’s a turkey dinner that is now served traditionally at Christmas. A northern pud should be nowhere fecking near my plate or it’s getting jettisoned out the window!
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Got to have Yorkshire puds with you Christmas Dinner. 
    No you Fecking don’t!
  • Options

A nice ham omelette to start the day.
  • Options
    If only there was a way that one could avoid looking at threads one didn't like.  And if only someone could post about it in a short, pithy comment.  

Oh, wait a minute...

Is there a way to hide specific threads that you don't want to see? Or do I have to just exercise some willpower and not open them? ;0)

• Options
    Off_it said:

Er yes, totally bonkers.
    But as I’m not northern and it’s a turkey dinner that is now served traditionally at Christmas. A northern pud should be nowhere fecking near my plate or it’s getting jettisoned out the window!
    I’d say Yorkshire puds are as traditional as turkey (I.e neither are really traditional but both are accepted now).