Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tahnoon On Tour

Comments

• Options
    His Excellency has been very quiet of late? I'm not on Instagram.🤔
    Nope. Posted a message of good luck before yesterday's game. Was actually a picture of Lyle Taylor and Conor Gallagher.

Taylor new contract, and Gallagher back next season confirmed? 
  • Options
    He posted yesterday wishing the team good luck, as he does every game.
  • Options
    so you don't know if he has actually been quiet then? 

not all his posts are out on CL
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

You're correct, I did not know........ that's why it was a question - hence the question mark. Thanks all for the updates. Good to know.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

You're correct, I did not know........ that's why it was a question - hence the question mark. Thanks all for the updates. Good to know.

No probs Bro.
  • Options
    I'm not sure he even posted a message of support today on Instagram. He's given up already. 
  • Options
    I'm not sure he even posted a message of support today on Instagram. He's given up already. 
    Oh well the hope was good while it lasted. ☹️ 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He does have 60 companies to oversee. I doubt he has more than 2% of his time for Charlton. 
    Ha ha yes. It only takes 3 secs to post Good luck for today guys Premier Loog ere we come. 
  • Options
    He does have 60 companies to oversee. I doubt he has more than 2% of his time for Charlton. 
    Ha ha yes. It only takes 3 secs to post Good luck for today guys Premier Loog ere we come. 
    Did u post a good luck message anywhere.

Thats the problem with Social Media, everyone expects messages posted all the time, before every game after every game, it was the same the other day, within half hour of losing oh Matt Southall seems quiet(I mean he had actually posted but still) and I saw the same today at 16:58 someone tweeted anyone heard from Matt Southall he seems to have gone missing, that was 3 minutes after CAFC official had tweeted full time, seriously what do people expect

Sometimes life gets in the way, maybe he sent a message to Lee you dont know that.
  • Options
    Did u post a good luck message anywhere.

Thats the problem with Social Media, everyone expects messages posted all the time, before every game after every game, it was the same the other day, within half hour of losing oh Matt Southall seems quiet(I mean he had actually posted but still) and I saw the same today at 16:58 someone tweeted anyone heard from Matt Southall he seems to have gone missing, that was 3 minutes after CAFC official had tweeted full time, seriously what do people expect

Sometimes life gets in the way, maybe he sent a message to Lee you dont know that.
    I think sometimes his super-deal-phone fails to get a very good signal, that’s probably the reason...
  • Options
    Jesus christ, how active were the previous 4 owners in posting about us on sm ? 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Previous 4 owners and Social Media??? I reckon a sunday morning quiz is on the cards here. Anyone care to help out?

• Options
    shine166 said:
    Previous 4 owners and Social Media??? I reckon a sunday morning quiz is on the cards here. Anyone care to help out?

Dont waste your time, I'm certain it's a lot less than he has in his 8 weeks of running the club. 
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    For those not on Instagram following Tahnoon, I've just one thing to say:

DINAMO
  • Options
    For those not on Instagram following Tahnoon, I've just one thing ti say:

DINAMO
    Is he a big fan?
  • Options

DINAMO
    Is he a big fan?
    No, but it seems like every Dinamo Bucharest fan is following on Instagram and begging him to buy them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

DINAMO
    Is he a big fan?
    No, but it seems like every Dinamo Bucharest fan is following on Instagram and begging him to buy them.
    Sorry I thought you meant the magic guy, D’oh!
  • Options
    What’s this all about?? 

• Options
    Its posted a couple of pages back @Taxi_Lad mate. 
  • Options
    What an earth is going on ???
  • Options
    What an earth is going on ???
  • Options
    Tahnoon has just posted this statement?!? 
    What is happening to our club ?!?! 
  • Options
    Very informative, he seems to have an interest in us and wants to do his best.