Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tahnoon On Tour

Comments

• Options
    Off_it said:
    Off_it said:
    Are these all for real?

If they are then it's making me feel a bit uneasy
    Because he posts where he is on Instagram? 
    No. Not that.

Just all seems a bit too "look at me" to be true. Like some elaborate wind up.
    I’m with you in on this offy.  If it is him then it’s all a bit tedious. People must constantly look at his insta account and are literally hanging off every post. I actually hope it’s a fake account, because if it’s not it’s like some kind of attention seeking mission. 
    It's a legit account. It's existed for years and has tons of videos etc that make me believe that a fraudster wouldn't have them. 
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    I wonder if Lyles hacked his twitter account.

Deffo a fake account, and not a Sheikh account.
  • Options
    Nothing to report today - I hope he hasn’t fallen into the river while chasing the ducks 
  • Options
    It’s finally happening...
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Honestly some of you can do one if you'd rather he just say nothing and keep everyone hanging. Finally got a chairman who wants to communicate with the fans and get them excited and he's being called an attention seeker. Do one. Seriously.
    "Do one" what, exactly?

Surely you can understand people might have some reservations that it all sounds too good to be true? After the few years we've suffered.

I sincerely hope it all goes well, really I do. And the early signs are definitely good. So everything is crossed here.

Let's hope it's all done and dusted soon and we can hear their plans, rather than all the cryptic stuff (which I guess is necessary until it's over the line)

• Options
    It’s finally happening...
    Very soon, will change everything...,,.

Great sale going on at Next so I hear.
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Chunes said:
    Honestly some of you can do one if you'd rather he just say nothing and keep everyone hanging. Finally got a chairman who wants to communicate with the fans and get them excited and he's being called an attention seeker. Do one. Seriously.
    "Do one" what, exactly?

Surely you can understand people might have some reservations that it all sounds too good to be true? After the few years we've suffered.

I sincerely hope it all goes well, really I do. And the early signs are definitely good. So everything is crossed here.

Let's hope it's all done and dusted soon and we can hear their plans, rather than all the cryptic stuff (which I guess is necessary until it's over the line)

To be fair you've just agreed with me at the  end there so I agree with you. Also, nothing wrong with people having reservations that it all sounds too good to be true, but that's a long bloody way from calling the bloke a child and attention seeker.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Unless a news feed, Isn’t every Instagram / Twitter account by default a degree of attention seeking? All of,us that do it are guilty of it.

personally I just find it all intriguing and just treating it with a huge pinch of,salt until the deal is done, which i expect to be confirmed this afternoon. If I was trying to analyse though I get the impression he won’t be coming here to just plod along and will give it a go.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2020
    I'm not even gonna say it....
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Chunes said:
    I'm not even gonna say it....
    There is nothing to say Chunes, Do one!!

:)  ;)   B)
  • Options
    Welcome aboard ttnimer. 
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    Welcome aboard ttnimer. 
    This
  • Options
    Warm welcome to Charlton FC.
  • Options
    Warm welcome to Charlton FC.
    Who are they?
  • Options
    Anyone reckon His Excellency will be making an appearance tomorrow?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
     Not up front? I think we're a bit more short-handed up top aren't we?
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
     Not up front? I think we're a bit more short-handed up top aren't we?
    You can't be more up front than HE, he spends more time on Instagram than I do on CL 😉
  • Options
    Surely not 😂 
  • Options
    Looks like he was at the game today. Or at least there's a video of the valley with the caption 'hardluck guys'. 
  • Options
    Tahnoon is currently having Brunch With Rangers (stevie G & Gary Mcallister present) what’s he cooking up ? 
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Wearing traditional garb too, I.e. blending in while appearing like a sheikh...  edit- it's in Dubai so no surprise there!
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Winter break in Scotland - Rangers training in Dubai.  Prehaps we can get the squad out there for a week later this month when there is a break due to the Fulham game - mini preseason