Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rate My Plate 2019 - Exhibit D - Lee Greene

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2019
    @Anna_Kissed took one look at this, put his coat on and went and bought a Donner kebab and some Morley’s chicken 
    "Extra meat, no salad, just green pickled chili please boss"
  • Options
    yumm, a child size portion for your least favourite child. looks like someone's made a xmas dinner, picked off all the horrible bits and put them onto a side plate out of the way leaving the edible food on another plate. I really didn't think I'd be scoring any of these as a 1/10 but looks like I was wrong. 
  • Options
    The roasties don't look too bad but otherwise the best you can say about this aberration of a Christmas dinner is that there's not that much of it.
  • Options
    If you flew that out to Ethiopia to feed starving children it would get turned away at the airport.
  • Options
    The right amount of food for the plate, but WTF is that plate?
  • Options
    I think I just caught eye cancer. 
  • Options
    Lee Greene ? Lee Greene ?
    Leave off, whose next Lewi Sham ?
  • Options
    Lee Greene ? Lee Greene ?
    Leave off, whose next Lewi Sham ?
    No, Lewis Ham
  • Options
    Taking the piss this surely 1 for the photo effort fuck all for food 
  • Options
    inedible
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good to see hospitals still make an effort on Christmas day.
  • Options
    Mmmmmm botfly larvae risotto nom nom nom
  • Options

And finally, the real winner!

In last place, 20th out of 20, with average score of 2.76 from 145 votes, and with the brilliant comment of 'what wine did you serve with this, Malibu?'

Congratulations to the sunflower plates from the  @PaddyP17 and @Seth Plum household!

• Options
    Cheers for being a good sport
  • Options
    It actually looked pretty good if you were not expecting to have any meat for Christmas lunch. Except for the no gravy and the spuds being a bit anaemic for my taste. 
  • Options
    There was gravy, in the jug! The spuds were very golden brown, I blame the lighting and the photographer!
  • Options
    yeah the whole gravy in the jug mistake is one that won’t be repeated again by many ;)
  • Options
    I'd like to clarify that I submitted on Seth's behalf, and I had zero part in making the dinner. I was merely the one proficient enough with technology to submit the photo.

That said, I did enjoy what was actually on that plate (was my lot), and Christmas was sufficient.

Cheers all and a Happy New Year.

... But again, to clarify, not my work, just my photo.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    There was gravy, in the jug! The spuds were very golden brown, I blame the lighting and the photographer!
    Excuse me what
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    For the look of the spuds!