Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rate my plate 2019 - Exhibit A - Becky Heath

2»

Comments

• Options
    Can't even get the knife and fork the right away round, what hope is there for the meal. 
  • Options
    i need more roast spuds on that plate and fuck bones with a meal I want to eat not dance with food when I get it 
    saying that I’d definitely tuck in to that 
  • Options
    Everything needed another 20 minutes.  The yorkshires need throwing in the bin.
  • Options
    Just too disappointing to rate above a 3 and the only reason it gets a 3 is that it’s on a plate and you took a picture 
  • Options

Becky Heath with the caveman leg of turkey was...

@ForeverAddickted

15/20 - 4.17

• Options
    edited December 2019
    Yorkshires were definitely softer than they could have been my MiL thought as much - Was my own personal preference to have the turkey leg (which was bloody delicious and didnt result in a day on the pan) - I always prefer any meat off the bone as find its got a juicier flavour

God knows why someone thought there was salad on the plate - Runner beans and Brussel Sprouts was the only greenry
  • Options
    Looking forward to this again this year!

I need cheering up
  • Options

I need cheering up
    Think we need a few threads like this, this year

Maybe need one to show the standard of gift wrapping?
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Think plates might be a bit emptier than normal,  if the supermarkets are anything to go by, all stuck @ Dover!
  • Options
    It was fun last year.
    I suspect this year it will all have a bit too much poignancy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Please and no Plate my Date thread... it's Christmas!
  • Options
    Please and no Plate my Date thread... it's Christmas!
    Oi. I was looking forward to that.
  • Options

I need cheering up

People hate my wrapping 🤣🤣

I make presents impossible to open lol, literally sellotape up every lose bit I can
  • Options

I need cheering up

People hate my wrapping 🤣🤣

I make presents impossible to open lol, literally sellotape up every lose bit I can
    Yeah I'm the same, impossible to tell what it is at times too which I guess works lol!
  • Options
    My rate my plate submission will just be a massive fucking turkey that should have been feeding 10 people ☹
  • Options
    Think plates might be a bit emptier than normal,  if the supermarkets are anything to go by, all stuck @ Dover!
    You must be joking @Mendonca In Asdas

Mine will be a meat-fest. 
    picked up our £100 Christmas meat hamper from the butchers today. Not got anyone coming around now.