Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bucket List

13»

Comments

• T_C_E said:
    Skydive
    Australia
    Go to Snooker World Championships (i've been to a few but not the Main) 
    See the Northern lights
    Go to more places in America, possible tick a few off. Only been to LV (a few times)
    T_C_E said:
    a skydive and luckily that’ll now be ticked off in 2020
    happening this Sunday, weather forecast good - no backing out now !!
    At Headcorn? 
    Enjoy it one of the best things I ever did.
    I hope you paid the bit extra for the photographer to capture the “I’m going to die expression on your face as you leave the plane” 😂
    yeah that's the place.

haven't paid yet for the photo's/video, but planning to as you can pay on the day - don't plan on doing it again !
    Is that proper skydiving, i live 5 mins from there and didn't know there was any places?? I have lived here a year and a half lol. I've done indoor skydiving before but one day would love to do it!
    https://www.headcorn.com/
    Five years ago today, what a coincidence I was supposed to do it with five others for German Shepherd welfare they all bottled it so I did it alone. (Except for the bloke with me) 
    Where's Bailey?
  • T_C_E said:
    Skydive
    Australia
    See the Northern lights
    Go to more places in America, possible tick a few off. Only been to LV (a few times)
    T_C_E said:
    At Headcorn? 
    I hope you paid the bit extra for the photographer to capture the “I’m going to die expression on your face as you leave the plane” 😂
    yeah that's the place.

haven't paid yet for the photo's/video, but planning to as you can pay on the day - don't plan on doing it again !
    Is that proper skydiving, i live 5 mins from there and didn't know there was any places?? I have lived here a year and a half lol. I've done indoor skydiving before but one day would love to do it!
    Five years ago today, what a coincidence I was supposed to do it with five others for German Shepherd welfare they all bottled it so I did it alone. (Except for the bloke with me) 
    Where's Bailey?
    You can clearly see the lead in that photo!!
  • Done done a static line parachute jump, absolute fooking brilliant.
    Is that where you do it on your own yet hook up and the parachute opens as you jump from the plane?
  • - Run the London Marathon (Was supposed to be this April but due to Covid I'll be doing it in 2021)
    - Drive across America in a proper American Car
    - Watch a Boca Juniors Match
    - Renew my wedding vowels overseas in an old town, preferably in a small church on a hill overlooking the town (yet to find this place!)
    - To spend Xmas on a beach in Australia with my family (hopefully 2021)
    - To watch Charlton play overseas 
    Does Sheppey United in the S.E. Counties League count?
    Is that where you do it on your own yet hook up and the parachute opens as you jump from the plane?
    Yeah, only 2000ft, but the rush when you land is something else. All you want is to go back up and do it again.
  • iainment said:
    ross1 said:
    To reach 80 years old, if I do, I will change it to 90
    Do you play for Ross County?  😀
    I wanted to, but while with Charlton they refused to transfer me, so I walked out  :)
  • edited August 2020
    T_C_E said:
    Skydive
    Australia
    See the Northern lights
    T_C_E said:
    At Headcorn? 
    yeah that's the place.

Where's Bailey?
    I fecking hate extending leads but if anyones got use for a 12,000ft one it’s up for sale. Only used once 😉
  • gotta say it was f**king immense, would recommend it to anyone - unbelievable buzz

• Where's the blokes crash helmet, could injure himself if the parachute doesn't open.
  • Sponsored links:

• gotta say it was f**king immense, would recommend it to anyone - unbelievable buzz

I'll be honest, I don't get going for the safety of a crash helmet whilst sky diving, when you only choose to wear sandals. 

Happy to rip your feet apart, (the most commonly injured body part when landing) vs bump your head (a less common injury when landing)
  • Al least he's wearing a mask, can you catch Covid at 10,000 feet at that speed?
  • Dazzler21 said:
    gotta say it was f**king immense, would recommend it to anyone - unbelievable buzz

I'll be honest, I don't get going for the safety of a crash helmet whilst sky diving, when you only choose to wear sandals. 

Happy to rip your feet apart, (the most commonly injured body part when landing) vs bump your head (a less common injury when landing)
    My instructor told me, you only need to get the back of someone’s head smashing you in the face at 12,000ft to understand why they wear it. 
  • West Indies cricket tour
  • T_C_E said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    gotta say it was f**king immense, would recommend it to anyone - unbelievable buzz

My instructor told me, you only need to get the back of someone’s head smashing you in the face at 12,000ft to understand why they wear it. 
    100% this, when my wife did a tandem jump she was a lot shorter than the instructor so if her head had gone back it would have hit his chest. Not the case in the picture above 
  • West Indies cricket tour
    Saw West Indies play Australia in Barbados in the late 90s, when they were 1st and 2nd in the world. Unbelievable atmosphere.
  • My bucket list contains only one item at the moment.  To be buried up to my neck in ice!
  • Missed It said:
    My bucket list contains only one item at the moment.  To be buried up to my neck in ice!
    Anybody getting any thunder storms yet...badly in need of some relief
  • edited August 2020
    4 things on mine. One of which I’ve done (see Charlton play (and win) at Wembley). The other 3:

Visit Italy
    Visit an orangutan sanctuary in Borneo
    Get married and have a family
  • Don't get confused and marry an orangutan in Italy!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• iaitch said:
    Don't get confused and marry an orangutan in Italy!!!!
    Right now I'm seriously tempted..
  • edited August 2020
  • Ross said:
    iaitch said:
    Is it the orange hair?
  • iaitch said:
    Ross said:
    iaitch said:
    Is it the orange hair?
    I do like a redhead...
  • No hair just a redhead?