Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

🎬 CHRISTMAS TV FILM WATCH 2019 🎄

Comments

• Options
    cafctom said:
    Stand By Me is my all time favourite film
    It’s probably the best “Coming of age “ movie ever made in my opinion . 
  • Options
    It's hard to believe but I've not seen Stand By Me yet. So this is my perfect chance 👍
  • Options
    The Goonies. Anyone with young kids who haven't seen it are in for a treat!
  • Options
    Paddington 2
    splendid life affirming comedy
    the comedy highlight of Hugh Grant’s career
    faultless
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Bit of bond already happy days
    Is it the remake Daniel Craig 2006 or the original David niven 1967??

• Options
    cafctom said:
    Stand By Me is my all time favourite film
    It’s probably the best “Coming of age “ movie ever made in my opinion . 
    The only film I'd put above it in that genre is American Graffiti but they're dealing with two different age ranges so it's certainly the best for the age of its protagonists

I see now that your little picture is a turkey.  I though it was a turd, which would also work for the worst film.
  • Options
    Paddington 2
    splendid life affirming comedy
    the comedy highlight of Hugh Grant’s career
    faultless
    I thought Paddington was a very good film and Kermode reckons 2 is even better so I'm looking forward to it.
  • Options
    Watched stand by me Sunday, my fav film, My 7 y old loved it. We watched ET Saturday night and he  was transfixed.
    So easier to watch a film from start to finish if its only 90mins long. 

Most of these 3 or 4 hour epic which seem to flood the screens nowadays make it nigh on impossible to sit down as a family. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Goonies and Stand By Me ... great viewing 
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Bit of bond already happy days
    Is it the remake Daniel Craig 2006 or the original David niven 1967??

The remake ( although it’s  not really a remake of the Niven film ) 
  • Options
    Thanks craig is a great bond
    Saw him in knives out last week not so good!
    Stick to bond
  • Options
    Stand By Me is a fantastic film.
    Another based on a Stephen King story (a writing genius I would say), and the story, as written is absolutely peerless and very well worth reading.

• Options
    It's a rarity, a Stephen King film with a good ending. 
  • Options
    what channel is Paddington 2 on? Love that film.
  • Options
    what channel is Paddington 2 on? Love that film.
    BBC1 on Boxing Day
  • Options
    Thanks
  • Options
    Swallows and Amazons remake on BBC 2 at 17:15 an all. Loved the original 
  • Options
    Cheers Beds, now set some up on the planner!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I really enjoyed the Harry Hill Movie! One of those that I wanted to see again after straight after we watched it.Bit surreal. The sea shell people were quality and I think there was a giant hamster - what else would you want
  • Options
    I really enjoyed the Harry Hill Movie! One of those that I wanted to see again after straight after we watched it.Bit surreal. The sea shell people were quality and I think there was a giant hamster - what else would you want
    I’m not sure if you are bring serious or not 😳
  • Options
    Stand By Me was brilliant. I also echo @seth plum 's comment: The Body by Stephen King is a great short story, plus he is my favourite author so always good to see an adaptation of his. 

I think my choice for tomorrow will be Uncle Buck as I've not seen that since a little kid. Talented Mr Ripley is also a great film and may also watch Elf if I'm in at that time. Good selection tomorrow! 
  • Options
    Man, back from pub, wanna go to bed but Rocky 2 is on :-(
  • Options
    I'd have to go with Toy Story as my film of the day out of Beds's selection, good as Jones and Ford are in The Fugitive (the only film based on an on-going TV series to be nominated for Best Picture at the Oscars).

The three Toy Story films are arguably the best trilogy ever.  Shame they ruined it with a fourth that's not in the same class.
  • Options
    I'd have to go with Toy Story as my film of the day out of Beds's selection, good as Jones and Ford are in The Fugitive (the only film based on an on-going TV series to be nominated for Best Picture at the Oscars).

The three Toy Story films are arguably the best trilogy ever.  Shame they ruined it with a fourth that's not in the same class.
    I kinda agree, but how can you not love Forky?  Trash, trash, I gotta have trash, must be a Charlton fan.
  • Options

I enjoyed Toy Story 4 . I don’t think it looks out of place with the other three at all .
  • Options
    Talented Mr Ripley ... excellent 
  • Options
    Man, back from pub, wanna go to bed but Rocky 2 is on :-(
    I bet you done more yesterday than I done at boro away