Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Athletic v Huddersfield Town | Tues 10 December | Match Thread

Comments

• Oggy Red said:
    Dizzle said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Dizzle said:
    Kick off delayed
    Pourquoi .... ?
    Kick off delayed until 7:55 as Hudds coach was late
    Okey doke, Dizzle. Cheers.
    Just read that on the Charlton Twitterr.

DELAYED KICK-OFF Tonight’s kick-off has been delayed until 7.55pm due to Huddersfield Town’s coach being delayed in traffic. #cafc
  • Not good if you're relying on SWR to get you home!
  • Dizzle said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Dizzle said:
    Kick off delayed
    Pourquoi .... ?
    tough .. if they're late and not ready they should be dragged out of the dressing room half kitted up ready for the 7.45 kick off .. 
  • Dizzle said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Dizzle said:
    Kick off delayed
    Pourquoi .... ?
    tough .. if they're late and not ready they should be dragged out of the dressing room half kitted up ready for the 7.45 kick off .. 
    Can bloody play in their underwear.
  • Dizzle said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Dizzle said:
    Kick off delayed
    Pourquoi .... ?
    Becareful remember Sunderland coach delayed in the 70s 2-2 draw.
  • Dizzle said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Dizzle said:
    Kick off delayed
    Pourquoi .... ?
    Just kick off without them we should be able to nick a goal and keep a clean sheet without them on the pitch for 10 mins. 

• I've just sent this to the Huddersfield team coach driver:

Unsure of where things are around The Valley? Our Emoji-themed map can hopefully be of some help... #cafc

• edited December 2019
    Both clubs have their injury problems, not sure about our defence on current form but there is plenty of experience there and at least four of the back five need to put in a solid performance tonight. They owe it to themselves, the fans and not least of all Bowyer who is putting his faith in them. COYRs let's be aving yah!
  • Sponsored links:

• Maybe Purrington is left back, Doughty is on the wing and a certain someone is in central midfield ;)
  • Oggy Red said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Dizzle said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Dizzle said:
    Kick off delayed
    Pourquoi .... ?
    Okey doke, Dizzle. Cheers.
    Just read that on the Charlton Twitterr.

DELAYED KICK-OFF Tonight’s kick-off has been delayed until 7.55pm due to Huddersfield Town’s coach being delayed in traffic. #cafc
    Poor old Yorkies not used to Londons traffic 

• In the UK or abroad, watch tonight's game LIVE on Valley Pass or with the Valley Pass app Multi-camera production. 
  • Matt Southall anywhere to be seen?
  • Matt Southall anywhere to be seen?
    Or Andrew Muir with his Charlton scarf?
  • Dizzle said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Dizzle said:
    Kick off delayed
    Pourquoi .... ?
    Should have started without them
    We'd still concede two goals from crap defending!
  • I absolutely love Bowyer, don't hold him at all responsible for the recent form, we'd be fucked without him etc as a pre-fix before someone claims I'm a boo-boy or anything.

But I don't understand why he seems to bench Albie at any possible opportunity? Has looked one of our most promising players during this recent awful form. Doughty was fantastic against Sheff Wed at left back, but surely he's not a better option in the diamond?

But as above, our current back line seems the bigger concern. Oshilaja seems to have been the best performing of the lot and dropped.
    Agreed, getting slightly irritated at the way Bowyer keeps picking out Morgan as not being ready, as if he was somehow the weak link in the side.
    Morgan has played well as a sub, but looked a bit lost when he started vs Luton. Personally I'd start him tonight and give him a chance in a home game, but, in Bowyer's defence, I don't think Albie has been 100% convincing and I say that as someone who believes Albie is going to be a very good player..

The rest of the team other than Leko was also unconvincing against Luton!
  • Dizzle said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Dizzle said:
    Kick off delayed
    Pourquoi .... ?
    I can't believe it ...... why are we always the last game to finish? :smile:

• TV coverage just started. Blimey it looks a filthy night.

Some hardy souls well wrapped there. But not many of them by the look of it. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Evening, LoOkie .... can you make the Match Thread a sticky, pls?

• Not in the West stand.  Very sparse. 
  • TV coverage just started. Blimey it looks a filthy night.

Some hardy souls well wrapped there. But not many of them by the look of it. 
    Can't see how populated the Cupboard End is from my seat but this is the rest of the ground ... and doesn't look too full:

• Get on with it.ffs
  • Hmm ...

Kick off delayed to 7:55pm ... but where are the players?
  • Soppy northern bastards 
  • Oggy Red said:
    Dizzle said:
    Kick off delayed
    Pourquoi .... ?
    C'est la grève.
  • 7:55?

Call it 8pm by the time they get their arses in gear, toss the coin, and choose which goal Karlan wants to score in.
  • It’s go time in SE7... COME ON YOUUU REDS! #cafc

• edited December 2019
    For the benefit of those following the match thread without the benefit of TV pictures, we kicking ti the left of screen.

(Towards the Seedy Jim Stand)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!