Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Middlesbrough v Charlton | Sat 07 Dec | 3pm KO | Match Thread

Comments

• Taylor has put on a few pounds I think.
  • Lyle immediately involved and Leko ruins it. 
  • Taylor already making a difference
  • Leko has to shoot there
  • Sounds like the sort of performance that gets the Manager the sack from a new owner.
    Sound like a performance that tells you we need some quality players for a manager who has performed miracles in the last 18 months.
  • edited December 2019
    Found a stream, hard work getting it to settle. No need to download anything. Close the silly ads using the cross and be patient. Apologies in advance as probably not going to be worth the hassle!

https://www.vipleague.lc/tag-middlesbrough-live
  • Better wake my Mrs up. Lyle is back. 

• Leko has to shoot there
    Or at least play the man that was onside 
  • Morgan and Taylor coming on.
    Thank f#ck !
  • Doughty as a left-sided centre midfielder makes zero sense. 

Defense are awful. 

We can't string 3 passes together. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Ffs 
    We have about 10 players out injured and we are forced to start a player who hasn't played for over a year. 
    It's only 1.0
    Give it a couple of ween when players return and we will be fine. 
  • Here come the Addicks for the second half....subs are happening....Morgan and Taylor. #cafc
  • HALF-TIME SUB | Joe Ledley and Ben Purrington are replaced by Albie Morgan and the returning Lyle Taylor. #cafc
  • Imagine if Leko had shot and scored on 15 seconds. Anything you can do we can do better.

Fuck.
  • 46' Here we go then, the Addicks have freshened things up...COME ON LADS! #boro 1 #cafc 0
  • Lyle straight in amongst in and feeds Leko who overhits to Bonne in the box. Took the wrong option
  • Albie supports Alfie well. 
  • 46' An early foray into the box for Charlton as Leko looks to play in Bonne, but he can't get on the end of it. 

#boro 1 #cafc 0
  • Sounds like the sort of performance that gets the Manager the sack from a new owner.
    Sound like a performance that tells you we need some quality players for a manager who has performed miracles in the last 18 months.
    Oh, I wholeheartedly agree but then I’m not the new owner. 
  • Great ball by Morgan. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Subs on. Morgan for Ledley (bows must have been reading this) and Taylor for Purrington. I imagine Doughty has gone to LB.
  • 50' Tavernier's shot is well blocked and loops out for a Middlesbrough corner. #boro 1 #cafc 0
  • 50' Pratley deals with it. #boro 1 #cafc 0
  • 50' Gallagher threatens in the box and wins a corner. Better from the Addicks, so far. #boro 1 #cafc 0
  • Subs on. Morgan for Ledley (bows must have been reading this) and Taylor for Purrington. I imagine Doughty has gone to LB.
    Leighton Buzzard
    He ain't that bad
  • Ffs 
    We have about 10 players out injured and we are forced to start a player who hasn't played for over a year. 
    It's only 1.0
    Can you translate that for the English speakers please?
  • edited December 2019
    Dazzler21 said:
    Albie supports Alfie well. 
    Strange how forenames come and go. Albie might well have supported Alfie in a pre-war football match but never in the late 1900s
  • Ffs 
    It's only 1.0
    Can you translate that for the English speakers please?
    #:€*%€$&$^/$€=
  • We shoul swap Oshilaja with Prately and bring on Morgan and Solley for Ledley and Matthews. Solly is good at linking up the defence with the forwards and also defend better than Matthews and may also give some leadership.
  • 51' The corner is played short before the eventual cross looks to be blocked by a Middlesbrough arm. The hosts eventually win a free-kick of their own for handball seconds later. #boro 1 #cafc 0
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!