Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

*** Site Issues - Please Read ***

13»

Comments

• Options
    rananegra said:
    Sorry guys I don't think things are fully fixed. .
    Nothings been fixed mate, I think Henry was on the Tennants Super early
    Or maybe he's on a parallel site where posts get >10 likes and promotes are given out for thread longevity
  • Options
    seems to suddenly been ok now, back to normal.
  • Options
    seems to suddenly been ok now, back to normal.
    Yup 
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:
    Issue of keeping track of read threads should be working for people now.
    Yes, this is working.

I believe the issue itself only affected threads from a certain point in time (not something that I'd be able to pinpoint personally).

For instance, the Takeover thread and the NFL thread worked with no issues, but new ones created since (probably) some point on Friday had issues.

Maybe some feedback devs might like. I dunno. I'm not a computer/code person.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    LoOkOuT said:
    Yes, this is working.

I believe the issue itself only affected threads from a certain point in time (not something that I'd be able to pinpoint personally).

For instance, the Takeover thread and the NFL thread worked with no issues, but new ones created since (probably) some point on Friday had issues.

It stopped working the moment the take-over was announced.
    The fact that its now OK suggests that the deal has fallen through and we've still got Roly
    Sorry Guys!
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    LoOkOuT said:
    Yes, this is working.

If you had posted on the thread it worked normally but if it was a thread you just read without posting then you had the no updating issue. 
  • Options
    All seems fine now.
    Thank you
  • Options
    Excellent usable again. Well done all. Thanks. 
  • Options
    Put a donate button somewhere, I think we could all try and chuck a tenner in, give the moderators a night out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Back in now thanks

• Options
    Yeah, I’ve got a few issues with some of the posters on here,🙀 I’ll DM you.
  • Options
    .smelborp tnereffid gnivah eb ot meeS
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    .smelborp tnereffid gnivah eb ot meeS
    ǝɯ oʇ ǝuᴉɟ sɯǝǝs
  • Options
    My account was bolloxed but now sorted.
    Many thanks Adam and all that run CL.

• Options
    Strange one for me. It's like Charlton Life no longer exists on Safari on my iPhone. The bookmark's gone and when I do a search, despite being perfectly connected to other sites such as youtube, the Safari logo is greyed out on the Charlton Life search results and it just won't connect. I don't know if it's a Safari problem, but I thought I'd mention it. 
  • Options
    I know all my favourites keep disappearing on safari ! 
  • Options
    Any admin know how i can embed tweets in a post?

I used to be able to, and some users clearly still can..........but when i do it, it just copies the link and doesn't embed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Click on this button highlighted before pasting in the tweet link Chris

• Options
    One little gremlin that’s getting on my proverbials is the black “draft saved” bar that appears at random when you are typing. It doesn’t always disappear when you click the tiny white x and is sometimes positioned so that you can’t continue typing. In that instance you need to post then reopen and edit. I use an iPhone X to access the site 99% of the time.