Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

*** Site Issues - Please Read ***

Comments

• Options
    It's weird that the "not going to the latest post in a thread" bug is only affecting new threads. With ones created previously (before the update I imagine), they work fine!
  • Options
    I doubt you’ve ever got up to 10 on either of those fronts Henry, so I don’t foresee an immediate issue...
    I beg to differ and have the evidence to back it up  : - )
  • Options
    While you're fixing the site one minor problem to resolve.

When one has a post with more than 10 likes or LOLs you can only see the last 10 not all the people who agreed with your intelligent insight or laughed at your brilliant wit.
    I thought you were going to complain that the "Promotes" weren't working either ...
  • Options

When one has a post with more than 10 likes or LOLs you can only see the last 10 not all the people who agreed with your intelligent insight or laughed at your brilliant wit.
    Look on the bright side Henners, at least it's not an issue with Flags anymore 😉
  • Options
    It's weird that the "not going to the latest post in a thread" bug is only affecting new threads. With ones created previously (before the update I imagine), they work fine!
    Thank goodness for that. Imagine having to go back to the beginning of the takeover thread....
  • Options

Just click on 'log' and scroll down. That's what I always do  ;)
  • Options

*thread marker*
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ross1 said:

• Options
    Microsoft/Facebook style testing - release the change, let the users find the bugs. 
  • Options
    Microsoft/Facebook style testing - release the change, let the users find the bugs. 
    It's called Agile. Aka Bull Shit.
  • Options
    *grin* You're going to get denounced as a heretic Rob...
  • Options
    We've got our Charlton Life back.

Issues appear to have been resolved.
  • Options

Not for me,  if I go on to a thread I haven’t commented on it still takes me back to the beginning of the thread and not to the next post the next time I go on it

• Options

Not for me,  if I go on to a thread I haven’t commented on it still takes me back to the beginning of the thread and not to the next post the next time I go on it

Nor me.  Same old, same old.  Maybe it's a ploy to get traffic up by forcing everyone to post rubbish on a thread, just so they don't need to start from the beginning each time?
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Post deleted
  • Options
    Its a bit weird not being able to blame Roland!
  • Options
    But maybe after posting on a thread and then going back in and to the bottom. So a slight improvement but not that useful for us who lurk !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CatAddick said:

Nor me.  Same old, same old.  Maybe it's a ploy to get traffic up by forcing everyone to post rubbish on a thread, just so they don't need to start from the beginning each time?
    Same here 
  • Options
    Roland out! I know, just wanted to say it one last time :)
  • Options

Double spacing would still appear to be an issue for you.
    Try keeping your post to one line.
    For all our sakes.
  • Options
    edited December 2019

WIOTCLOS
  • Options
    Finally  sorted. Thanks for your help...
  • Options
    Sorry guys I don't think things are fully fixed. I've signed out and back in again and I'm still going to the first unread post on new threads, but not on existing. As an example, I'd read redbuttle's comment before, and it still  placed me at post #1 when I went back into this thread.
  • Options
    Once I'd commented, and then looked at the last post, it appeared to update and I'm now going straight to the end. 

Not sure that needing to comment on everything is a suitable workaround though ;)
  • Options
  • Options
    rananegra said:
    Sorry guys I don't think things are fully fixed. .
    Nothings been fixed mate, I think Henry was on the Tennants Super early