Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Boycotters Unite!!!

It's been nearly 4 long years for me, the day Burnley won the championship at ours and we were relegated.

I know I'm not the only one...

Emotions all over the place right now but one thing for sure is it'll be great to be back at The Valley again!

Respect to all fans however you have dealt with that time in our history but thank F**K it is exactly that now, HISTORY.

He who laughs last...

UTA!!!

Comments

• Options

have a celebration Orangina @bloodnut

:-)

• Options
    It's been a long road.  Half season ticket as soon as possible hopefully!
  • Options

have a celebration Orangina @bloodnut

:-)

There will be more than just one posh glass bottle of Orangina shaken up tonight @AFKABartram dont worry, along with double savaloy sausage for pudding after my haddock and chips...

What a great day!!!
  • Options
    I have had my differencies with the boycotters over the years,but have always respected their decisions ,I now look forward to seeing some lifelong friends back at the Valley and look forward hopefully to some great times.
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to finally ending my boycott when I know that RD is definitively gone. A lot of people believed Jim White's guff and returned for the Sunderland game and then found it was all hot air. It's clear that something is close but I've only seen the statement and that makes no mention of the lock, stock and barrel buyout that everyone wants. Is there any detail elsewhere about the sale of Valley and training ground or potential ongoing involvement with RD?

I truly hope he is gone totally but both he and his regime have been economical with the truth throughout and I want to know he is gone for good before I commit to returning.

I now see the reports that the deal includes the Valley and training ground so it seems we are finally rid of him for good - hooray I can finally go back now!
    I'll drink to the last paragraph.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    I'm looking forward to finally ending my boycott when I know that RD is definitively gone. A lot of people believed Jim White's guff and returned for the Sunderland game and then found it was all hot air. It's clear that something is close but I've only seen the statement and that makes no mention of the lock, stock and barrel buyout that everyone wants. Is there any detail elsewhere about the sale of Valley and training ground or potential ongoing involvement with RD?

I truly hope he is gone totally but both he and his regime have been economical with the truth throughout and I want to know he is gone for good before I commit to returning.

I now see the reports that the deal includes the Valley and training ground so it seems we are finally rid of him for good - hooray I can finally go back now!
    You going tomorrow and getting a half season ticket then @ElfsborgAddick ;)
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

You going tomorrow and getting a half season ticket then @ElfsborgAddick ;)
    Not sold yet, money would go to Dushitelet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I now support a non league team 
  • Options
    All boycotters should be given 1000 loyalty points in recognition of our sacrifice and so we can once again get the priority tickets our support once merited.
    Sacrifice! Some of us watched every game!

Maybe double the points you got for going to away games though.
  • Options
    As I understand it, Duchatelet remains the owner of CAFC. My boycott continues until the club is sold.
    Ditto.

See you at the West Brom game mate.