Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Welcome Home

Every fan who boycotted, stopped going as much, lost their connection etc...

Park it.

Come home.

Lets get this club as one and moving again

Comments

• Options
    How much are half season tickets going for? 
  • Options
    Hoping this song is playing out over the tannoys at half time tomorrow!
  • Options
    Having been boycotting since January 2016, they go and announce a takeover while I'm out of the country and can't make Saturday? FFS. Looks like Huddersfield it is then. Can't wait to be back!
  • Options
    EastStand said:
    £205 in the north-west quadrant.
  • Options
    EastStand said:
    £170 north lower 
  • Options
    I have plans for tomorrow so cannot go however I am too old in the tooth for all of this so I will wait to see what the EFL have to say and what the deal consists of. We were all singing, dancing and crying like this when Roland bought us and we know how that turned out.
  • Options
    16 ran 
    Distances: 
    1l, 1¼l, 2¼l

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    half season ticket bought, Block F East stand, £225. Gonna try North Upper for Huddersfield and Hull. 
  • Options
    half season ticket bought, Block F East stand, £225. Gonna try North Upper for Huddersfield and Hull. 
    Welcome to the best block in the whole Stadium!!
  • Options
    2 half season tickets bought as promised, looking forward to a few more joining the loyal 450 at Middlesbrough next week!   
  • Options
    I have plans for tomorrow so cannot go however I am too old in the tooth for all of this so I will wait to see what the EFL have to say and what the deal consists of. We were all singing, dancing and crying like this when Roland bought us and we know how that turned out.
    100%
  • Options
    cazo said:
    EastStand said:
    £170 north lower 
    I know what part of my redundancy pay is going on then!
  • Options
    Be great to see those who have stayed away back again.  There was never a right or wrong decision over the last few years, whether you stayed away, or continued to go.  Hopefully we are all as one again now and can come back and be part of a forward, positive momentum.  
  • Options
    Along with my other half,  we are back!  Half season tickets bought this morning.  Also rejoined Valley Gold. A great feeling.
  • Options

Every fan who boycotted, stopped going as much, lost their connection etc...

Park it.

Come home.

Lets get this club as one and moving again

Planning to be around as often as I can
  • Options
    100%
    AFKA meant apart from you
  • Options
    Half season ticket purchased , this better happen  :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can finally go to the club shop. It has been so long there is actually stuff I "need", rather than just want.   
  • Options
    16 ran 
    Distances: 
    1l, 1¼l, 2¼l

At first glance I thought that said Son of Camels.
  • Options
    Ticket bought for tomorrow, first time back in 3 years.
  • Options
    Done

2019/20 Half League Season
    Season 2019/20
    The Valley
    1 ItemsAdult

• Options
    Booked a table for Boxing Day with the family. My 2 lads still go and are the proverbial 'buzzing' for tomorrow.

Spent all morning on whatsapp with very Proper Charlton people.
  • Options
    I can't make the game tomorrow due to a long standing arrangement, But I can get down to The Valley at about 10.30 on my way, so I can tie my Black and White scarf to Big  Sam's statue.
    This old boys protest days are over.
    I'll be back on 13th
  • Options
    And everyone gave Roland a fair hearing when he first took over. Can't do the same for these guys? Let's start the relationship from a positive place, not one of suspicion.
  • Options
    Unfortunately I can't be there tomorrow but absolutely delighted I can go back again and I've got a few quid burning a hole in my pocket for this seasons shirts. Have fun all you boycotters going tomorrow, should be fantastic. 
  • Options
    Season ticket bought in the West Upper, Block P along with a new Tartan Blanket and Thermos Flask ... Bring it on COYA