Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

East Street Investments - What do we know?

124»

Comments

• Options
    _MrDick said:
    Solidgone said:

Definitely Nimer on the left. Think it's the sheikh on the right.
    ...With your hands on your hips
    You bring your knees in tight
    That really drives you insane
    Let’s do the time warp again
    Lets do the time warp again.

I see Nimer has been visiting the UAE equivalent of Madame Tussaud’s. The figure on the right looks like it’s made of wax

He's probably wondering who the photo-bomber is
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    They are STILL fu*king using The Valley as their registered address, that's still happening, and until they drop off the planet that ain't right, even if it is only a matter of time, which is another subject.
    Out of interest what address should they now be using....??  They were once the owners of CAFC & therefore could previously legitimately use the address. What normally happens in this case ??  Genuinely asking as I have no clue. The address of the solicitors who handled the sale to TS ??
    Unless or until they file a change of registered office address with Companies House, The Valley is the legal registered office of LD/ESI. 
    Is it ? I though they sold the asset that was at that address. Presumably they have no other business there and/or can’t be contacted there. If anybody wanted to serve notice on them directly or via their agent they couldn’t do so at that address. Surely they would be obliged to register a new address - anybody know ? 
    Yes it is - not right and they are almost certainly falling foul of regulations in not doing so, but that's the reality.

Companies House cannot unilaterally change the RO of an active Limited Company, that is the duty of the directors.