Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

East Street Investments - What do we know?

Comments

• Options
    Bumping this because I think it’s Tahnoon Nimer that we need to investigate. 

What do we know about this guy in particular?
  • Options
    If you go to his LinkedIn profile people who viewed his profile also viewed 
  • Options

Definitely Nimer on the left. Think it's the sheikh on the right.
  • Options
    Clever chaps these middle Easterns......already worked out how to get a man pregnant.
  • Options
    Did anyone ever work out who the two Abu Dhabi based Indians were and why they were made directors of ESI?

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12312818/officers
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What’s a compulsory Strike off ?
  • Options
    Lex Dominus have filed the confirmation statements, so live on 
  • Options
    The dentist will come good.
  • Options
    What’s a compulsory Strike off ?

What is a first Gazette notice for compulsory strike off?

A Gazette notice will declare that the company will be struck off Companies House and cease to legally exist. The strike off notice will give you three months until the company is removed from the register as a result of failure to file company accounts or non-payment of tax.

There are two ways a company can be stuck off the register at Companies House, either voluntarily should the directors decide they have no further use for the company, or alternatively a third party could petition for its compulsory dissolution. In instances of compulsory strike off, this process is typically initiated by Companies House due to non-filing of accounts or annual confirmation statement. The strike off request will be published in the Gazette, at which point there is a two month period where anyone can object to the application or else the company will be struck off the register.

• Options
    Scoham said:
    Did anyone ever work out who the two Abu Dhabi based Indians were and why they were made directors of ESI?

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12312818/officers
    A couple of toadies in tahnoon's employ, I should think, so strike off doesn't reflect badly on him.

• Options
    edited April 2021
    They are STILL fu*king using The Valley as their registered address, that's still happening, and until they drop off the planet that ain't right, even if it is only a matter of time, which is another subject.
  • Options
    They are STILL fu*king using The Valley as their registered address, that's still happening, and until they drop off the planet that ain't right, even if it is only a matter of time, which is another subject.
    Out of interest what address should they now be using....??  They were once the owners of CAFC & therefore could previously legitimately use the address. What normally happens in this case ??  Genuinely asking as I have no clue. The address of the solicitors who handled the sale to TS ??
  • Options
    Out of interest what address should they now be using....??  They were once the owners of CAFC & therefore could previously legitimately use the address. What normally happens in this case ??  Genuinely asking as I have no clue. The address of the solicitors who handled the sale to TS ??
    Unless or until they file a change of registered office address with Companies House, The Valley is the legal registered office of LD/ESI. 
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    bobmunro said:
    Unless or until they file a change of registered office address with Companies House, The Valley is the legal registered office of LD/ESI. 
    Fair enough, but it still ain't right is it, how can a company who used to own us, but has since ceased to do so, still have The Valley as their company registered address, and  i assume with Thomas's blessing, it just wrangles me and maybe Thomas's legals could do something about it.
    Now i know the response could be, why bother?, but am i alone in all this condemnation and tarnishing of our home by this lowlife mob
  • Options
    Talking of registered offices I just received this email...

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2021
    bobmunro said:
    Is it ? I though they sold the asset that was at that address. Presumably they have no other business there and/or can’t be contacted there. If anybody wanted to serve notice on them directly or via their agent they couldn’t do so at that address. Surely they would be obliged to register a new address - anybody know ? 
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Aren’t they also required to display the company name at that address ?

which must be easy to read and to see at any time, not just when you are open 
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Clear Ocean Capital have every right to be there unlike scum ESI :s

• Options
    They can't be contacted anywhere now. The two little drones in UAE aren't going to respond to anything. ESI will get quietly struck off without ever filing another thing.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    They can't be contacted anywhere now. The two little drones in UAE aren't going to respond to anything. ESI will get quietly struck off without ever filing another thing.
    Would the directors then be disqualified ?
  • Options
    No, you can just let a company go. It's not a great look if you want to maintain a squeaky clean reputation, but nor is it particularly meaningful. Those two Indian guys won't care, and I'm sure it was always the plan post-sale.
  • Options
    edited April 2021

• Options
    edited April 2021
    IdleHans said:
    No, you can just let a company go. It's not a great look if you want to maintain a squeaky clean reputation, but nor is it particularly meaningful. Those two Indian guys won't care, and I'm sure it was always the plan post-sale.
    Would HMRC walk away from it though ? It was a company with a statement of capital of £100 and it bought and sold a football club. Was there a profit?
    I'm sure there was a profit. I'm also sure that profit was distributed to shareholders in full, either by dividend (in which case company on the hook for corp tax) or more likely bonuses to the directors, in which case income tax is due from them and PAYE from the company.
    One issue is that the company isn't yet due to make a CT return, and won't exist by the time it is due, so if a dividend was paid HMRC will never see the CT.
    HMRC would have to pursue current and possibly former directors. Not much chance with TN and his lackeys. Southall? Well, let's just say HMRC know to have a look in his direction. Whether or not they do...
  • Options

...With your hands on your hips
    You bring your knees in tight
    That really drives you insane
    Let’s do the time warp again
    Lets do the time warp again.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

...With your hands on your hips
    You bring your knees in tight
    That really drives you insane
    Let’s do the time warp again
    Lets do the time warp again.

I see Nimer has been visiting the UAE equivalent of Madame Tussaud’s. The figure on the right looks like it’s made of wax