Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Brighton Two

2»

Comments

• Options
    Nether Kayal or Hemed have a particularly bad injury record, both have played a decent number of games so it's mysterious why they've both had shocking fitness records since joining us. It's not as if we've been overplaying them or they've had serious injuries either.

It's Lewis Page all over again...
    Yet hasn't Kayal played more minutes for Israel since joining us?
  • Options
    Hemed is so overweight he looks like he's carrying a bag of cement, Kayal half the time looks like he couldn't trap that bag of cement, neither of them gets anywhere near the muck and bullets of a game, so even if they summon up the bollocks to declare themselves fit they'll be a long way down Bow's squad list.  Neither is a luxury we can afford. Which for a club paying peanuts to a tiny squad is damning indeed.
    Fuck me you are on one right now arent you?
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Hemed is so overweight he looks like he's carrying a bag of cement, Kayal half the time looks like he couldn't trap that bag of cement, neither of them gets anywhere near the muck and bullets of a game, so even if they summon up the bollocks to declare themselves fit they'll be a long way down Bow's squad list.  Neither is a luxury we can afford. Which for a club paying peanuts to a tiny squad is damning indeed.
    Yup. That’s how I see. Part of Bowyer’s and Gallen’s genius is that they have been able to beg,steal and borrow in a talent pool of young eager loanees and old pros like Pratley who still give a damn. They have so far avoided the trap of “last big deal prima donnas”. Sadly the circumstances of the last window meant that we had to take a plunge on the Brighton two. I had high expectations of Kayal, not so much for Hemed. Both have been a huge disappointment if not exactly a surprise. If we can’t get them on the pitch soon we should chase  the pair of them 
  • Options
    Re Hemed, anyone that knows him or has ever played with him knows hes not interested in football only money. Best to get rid of both Kayal and Hemed as soon as possible.Imagine if you were a director of a club having to pay these players every week.
    As for Page  no comment would be best.
  • Options
    Delfin said:
    Re Hemed, anyone that knows him or has ever played with him knows hes not interested in football only money. 
    Didn't realise you knew Hemed. 

Are you best mates?

• Options
    They were.
  • Options
    Delfin said:
    Re Hemed, anyone that knows him or has ever played with him knows hes not interested in football only money. Best to get rid of both Kayal and Hemed as soon as possible.Imagine if you were a director of a club having to pay these players every week.
    As for Page  no comment would be best.
    Well, the directors of Brighton did that for 4 years each. (Hemed was on loan for one of them). I don't know about you, but I tend to think of the directors of Brighton as some of the smartest in the league. In Kayal's case the directors of Celtic paid him for four years too. How dumb they must all be, eh, if only you had tipped them off.
  • Options
    Yup. That’s how I see. Part of Bowyer’s and Gallen’s genius is that they have been able to beg,steal and borrow in a talent pool of young eager loanees and old pros like Pratley who still give a damn. They have so far avoided the trap of “last big deal prima donnas”. Sadly the circumstances of the last window meant that we had to take a plunge on the Brighton two. I had high expectations of Kayal, not so much for Hemed. Both have been a huge disappointment if not exactly a surprise. If we can’t get them on the pitch soon we should chase  the pair of them 
    Hardly how the Brighton fans see it...

https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?374600-Kayal-Hemed
  • Options
    There is no doubt that Kayal and Hemed have undoubted quality, with international experience. I am sure when they are fit, they will enhance our squad. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What IS wrong with Hemed? He doesn't have a serious injury yet has been out for weeks and is getting  no mentions from Bowyer?
  • Options
    What IS wrong with Hemed? He doesn't have a serious injury yet has been out for weeks and is getting  no mentions from Bowyer?
    Having seen his body language on the field I'd take an educated guess at attitude and work rate .
  • Options
    Very disappointed about the  very few opportunities to sing the Israellites song. 

There was much hype about them being best mates and the Starsky and Hutch of lower League football but I can't remember them playing together. 
  • Options
    Got messed about with the transfer saga so probably went a few weeks without being able to train properly
  • Options
    Got messed about with the transfer saga so probably went a few weeks without being able to train properly
    I get that but it isn’t really reasonable surely for someone who has just missed a few weeks training but otherwise is uninjured to take so long to be available?  Don’t get me wrong, I’m no expert here so happy to be shouted down, but it just seems really odd (especially when his mate has done next to nothing for us either).