Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Brighton Two

What the actual f......?  No Hemed or Kayal in the squad yet again. The latter was on the bench for Israel the other night so you assume he is fit. Hemed “didn’t have preseason”. Well it’s f.....g nearly December. What’s he been doing in training since August. I just don’t get this.   Discuss. 

PS.  Posting in drink and in anger in the Bugle. 

Comments

• Was it worth all the time & effort to get these two? Right now I’d say no!
  • Hemed has been injured most of the time but it has been very disappointing, especially as they were billed as our biggest signings of the summer. 
  • At least we can send Kayal back. We are stuck with Hemed. 
  • i haven't seen much of either of them. the times i have neither fill me with much confidence.
    Kayal has moments where he looks good but these are only fleeting. 
    Hemed is either injured or unfit. everytime I've seen him him it makes me wonder why we bothered so much. 
  • People playing the Hemed isn’t fit card to justify why he’s been crap. Truth is i think he’s not up to standard whatever fitness
  • edited November 2019
    On the bench for Israel but can't make our bench when we can't even fill it ??? Do fuc k off ----- something not right here .My guess Bowyer sees some sort of attitude issue 
  • People playing the Hemed isn’t fit card to justify why he’s been crap. Truth is i think he’s not up to standard whatever fitness
    you're probably right. he looked shocking when he started against Birmingham and Wigan. 
  • Talal said:
    Hemed has been injured most of the time but it has been very disappointing, especially as they were billed as our biggest signings of the summer. 
    Who billed them as that?
  • Sponsored links:

• Watched Macedonia vs Israel and boy what a bad game and he wasn't even brought on to liven it up.....very strange
  • You can’t get them right every time. 
    It’s a shame they’ve flopped but ho-hum
  • when it comes to Hemed i'm just glad Gallon got Bonne in. without him we really would be fucked up front as Aneke doesn't look up to it either. 
  • I think Hemed hasn't had a chance to show what he's about yet given his fitness issues so I'm still unwilling to judge him. Kayal frustrates me though because he can run a game, he just seemingly only feels like doing about two things per match
  • JaShea99 said:
    Talal said:
    Hemed has been injured most of the time but it has been very disappointing, especially as they were billed as our biggest signings of the summer. 
    Who billed them as that?
    Common sense given their premier league experience. 
  • Kayal not on the list of injured players they just showed on Sky.  I reckon he's been abducted by aliens.
  • Hemed looked alright for five minutes when he first came off the bench. God knows what’s going on with the two of them since then.
  • I think both are top players, but are hampered by our shit luck with injuries. 
  • Kayal looked good against baggies. Shame he is MIA
  • 2121 said:
    Kayal looked good against baggies. Shame he is MIA
    More like MNIA
  • Sponsored links:

• Any spare players for Tuesday?
  • edited November 2019
    Kayal has an injured groin so I have read
  • I've always thought they were guilty
  • ross1 said:
    Kayal has an injured groin so I have read
    Yeah, Bowyer said that Kayal came back from the International break with a groin injury.

He started and played for 80 minutes in the first Israel game.

• Felt like panic - get the numbers up signings at the time - no disrespect to bowyer and Galen intended but was v late signings. 
  • edited November 2019
    2121 said:
    Kayal looked good against baggies. Shame he is MIA
    Absolutely no way that Kayal is Mendonca In Asda.
  • Fumbluff said:
    Waste of time and wages, Kayal is always in coffee shops or getting his hair cut, send back. 
    I hate people that get their hair cut. Send him back
    There's a reason killer never went to the hairdresser

#sendhimback
  • Nether Kayal or Hemed have a particularly bad injury record, both have played a decent number of games so it's mysterious why they've both had shocking fitness records since joining us. It's not as if we've been overplaying them or they've had serious injuries either.

It's Lewis Page all over again...