Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cardiff want Bowyer to replace Colin?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Cant see Bowyer going anywhere other than Leeds or West Ham tbh. He lives in Kent, his kids go to local schools. Its only Leeds that would draw him out of London.
  • Options
    IF Bowyer goes anywhere (I think it is unlikely n the short term), it would not be so bad if Jackson stayed along with Gallen and Marshall .. If all the management team left .. it would be a MAJOR problem for us (a probable understatement) 
  • Options
    I assume Lee Bowyer made enough in his playing days to never work again so has the luxury of putting life balance way above salary. He could be tempted by the budget given at another club but I am not convinced we lose him on salary alone.
  • Options

Less than 69 hours now.  This is getting worrying. 
  • Options
    of the teams that would look to appoint Bowyer, the only jobs i think bowyer would want to leave us for at the moment are Leeds and Westham and neither of them are looking for new managers yet.
    This. He is not a "serial" manager like Appleton or Holloway. Only clubs he'd manage are ones he's played at or got an infinity with. 

Nailed on that Harris will get the Cardiff job & will do a number on us Saturday week. 

We are cursed.
    Got an infinity with!!! That's a new one! 
    With Roland being Lightyears away from selling us Bowyer would no doubt get a Buzz from being appointed Leeds or West Ham’s manager.
  • Options
    of the teams that would look to appoint Bowyer, the only jobs i think bowyer would want to leave us for at the moment are Leeds and Westham and neither of them are looking for new managers yet.
    This. He is not a "serial" manager like Appleton or Holloway. Only clubs he'd manage are ones he's played at or got an infinity with. 

Nailed on that Harris will get the Cardiff job & will do a number on us Saturday week. 

We are cursed.
    It will take @golfaddick forever to work that out
  • Options

We are cursed.
    The never ending nonsense of golfie :wink:
  • Options
    Sage said:

We are cursed.
    The never ending nonsense of golfie :wink:
    Golfie the stud.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

We are cursed.
    With Roland being Lightyears away from selling us Bowyer would no doubt get a Buzz from being appointed Leeds or West Ham’s manager.
    When Roly does sell us everybody will get a woody. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cult elders ridicule predictive text error shock horror.
  • Options
    Lee Bowyer might be contemplating what happens at the end of the season when his contract is up.
    It seems a sensible thing for him to do, and if his antennae is up about what's out there, then it does not surprise me.
  • Options
    When i first heard this I was gutted, but when I thought about it, I will be surprised if Lee went to Cardiff, he’s got 4 months experience in this division, I would have thought Cardiff would go for someone with experience of getting clubs into the premier league, Allardichi for instance.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    No ta.
  • Options

Has anyone told Lee Bowyer which team he's managing on Saturday? 
  • Options
    Bowyer won’t go Cardiff, he’s not ready for an overseas move 
    I can’t help reading that in a West Country accent. Oo ar. 
  • Options
    Gareth Ainsworth to Charlton