Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• While we want Dalman to replace Douchebag
  • They can have him!!...

So long as they can agree compensation with Bradford!!
  • edited November 2019
    Bowyer will go sooner rather than later unless we are sold quickly. Roland may have prevented his departure in the summer, but not in any sustainable way. The  clubs issues are still there, only Bowyer has kept them below the surface. I have said on numerous occasions, Duchatelet should have been trying to secure Bowyer's commitment, I don't think he has even spoken to him.
  • Neil Harris could get Cardiff job.
  • edited November 2019
    Don't panic everyone, just like Nero, the Douchbag has everything under control 😏.
  • I think Bowyer will hold out for Leeds in the summer 
  • Would make an interesting first game for Bowyer then....
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2019

• Harris I can see. Bowyer no way, why swap one Championship club for another? That Cardiff squad looks bang average too, if Colin can't motivate them why should anyone else do better.
  • West Ham would be a FAR more tempting offer for Bowyer than any of the jobs he's been "linked" with
  • Harris I can see. Bowyer no way, why swap one Championship club for another? That Cardiff squad looks bang average too, if Colin can't motivate them why should anyone else do better.
    I hope you're right @killerandflash however from LB point of view it could be tempting for 2 reasons-:
    a) Security of a long-term contract
    b) A workable and increased budget (over and above anything our current owner may/may not give in January) where he could quite easily come back here and attempt to buy Taylor and a few others.

RD needs to act now, because I'm sure LB won't want to go through the farce that was summer 2019 again.

• Our old friend Jim White naming Neil Harris as the man Talksport Sources are claiming to be the man in the frame 
  • of the teams that would look to appoint Bowyer, the only jobs i think bowyer would want to leave us for at the moment are Leeds and Westham and neither of them are looking for new managers yet.
  • And we end up with Colin Newark.

If Hammers push Pellegrini and come in for Bow you would have to say good luck to Bow.
    I hope you're right @killerandflash however from LB point of view it could be tempting for 2 reasons-:
    b) A workable and increased budget (over and above anything our current owner may/may not give in January) where he could quite easily come back here and attempt to buy Taylor and a few others.

RD needs to act now, because I'm sure LB won't want to go through the farce that was summer 2019 again.

Is Bowyer that bothered by a long term contract that he'd jump now?

If for some reason he got to next summer and found himself out of a job, there would be stacks of offers he could choose from, and the summer to build a squad
  • Sponsored links:

• Just hope he aint got the hump after the criticism he has received since last defeat and RD offers him a long contract before its too late

• Our old friend Jim White naming Neil Harris as the man Talksport Sources are claiming to be the man in the frame 
    So we know it definitely won’t be Harris then. 

I believe Bowyer’s long term future is secure and invested in France, only if he wants a career in football will he move on. Its my opinion that only Leeds will interest him up north and maybe West Ham down here as he’d have no interest in uprooting his family. Just my opinion Wally. 
  • It would be just our luck that after the curse of Millwall struck on Saturday, in our next match we faced a Cardiff team managed by a Millwall legend
  • I think Bowyer would only be tempted by Leeds or a Premier League Club 
  • I'm not being funny but all these people saying bowyer will only be tempted by leeds and that is rubbish if leeds go up this season bielsa will stay why would he not be tempted with this job for starters probs a 3 year contract more money a transfer kitty I wouldn't blame him in the slightest if he did go money talks alot in football !!!!
  • i think they will go for a continental manager
  • FAVADDICK said:
    I'm not being funny but all these people saying bowyer will only be tempted by leeds and that is rubbish if leeds go up this season bielsa will stay why would he not be tempted with this job for starters probs a 3 year contract more money a transfer kitty I wouldn't blame him in the slightest if he did go money talks alot in football !!!!
    What makes an opinion different to yours “Rubbish”
  • of the teams that would look to appoint Bowyer, the only jobs i think bowyer would want to leave us for at the moment are Leeds and Westham and neither of them are looking for new managers yet.
    This. He is not a "serial" manager like Appleton or Holloway. Only clubs he'd manage are ones he's played at or got an infinity with. 

Nailed on that Harris will get the Cardiff job & will do a number on us Saturday week. 

We are cursed.
    So no one is even remotely close to being named as Manager then...