Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Time To Rest Players? Yellow Cards This Season

2»

Comments

• Options
    Any of the injured players likely to be back for Millwall?
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    LenGlover said:
    The immediate priority is getting the best result possible from our next home match.
    We'll probably lose on sunday no matter who we pick. I'll bet at least one of the 3 will pick up a booking on sunday....most likely all 3 will. I'd rest them all & play some of the youngsters. Beating Millwall is all that matters. As Pp said, we aint going up this season  & we aint getting relegated.

Oshilaja, Pearce& Sarr in defence, Solly, Purrington, Cullen, Kayal, Oztumer in midfield, Bonne & Leko up front.

Job done.

“We’ll probably lose”?

We didn’t bloody lose to Leeds, Fulham, Derby or West Brom so I reckon we’ve got a chance.

Wouldn’t have wanted to be alongside you in the trenches! 

He probably wouldn't have been IN the trenches!
  • Options
    V Millwall essentially is just another game worth 3 points .. why risk playing a weakened team before playing them when all points are invaluable ? 

Exactly. We don't have the luxury of being in a position where it's impossible to get relegated. Millwall is just another game really; points on the board mean we'll be in this division next season and that's what matters.
  • Options
    If Bowyer rested players for Preston and we lost 3-0 he'd get slaughtered. There's also no guarantee that resting them suddenly means we're going to then get 3 points at Millwall.

Take each game as it comes.