Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Spares

Comments

• bobmunro said:
    PopIcon said:

It doesn't get much worse at football than being locked in that turdpipe of a ground after a defeat.
    But given we are going to win you can enjoy prolonging the misery for the players and staff of Millwall who will have to suffer two thousand Charlton fans partying in their ground...
    The players will be in the dressing room and most of the staff probably don't support the club so you carry on with as much silent clapping as your little hearts will allow.
    Jazz hands are the way to go.
    :) genuinely only saw that thread after posting. My reference was more to do with the inability of most of your support in being able to actually have both hands make contact with each other ;)
    Very true, but Millwall fans do have an unfair advantage.

Image result for hands in handcuffs

We're religious? Feminine hands? Slenderman hands? Kinky?
  • I now have one spare over 61 ticket at £20, inbox me if anybody still requires one.
  • I now have one spare over 61 ticket at £20, inbox me if anybody still requires one.

I now have one spare over 61 ticket at £20, inbox me if anybody still requires one.
    I’ve pm you 👍
  • Any adult spares just let me now I’ll take 1 or 2.
  • My spare ticket has now been taken. 
  • My spare ticket has now been taken. 

Hopefully by @cazo ? He's grafted quite a lot in these forums and deserves it most in my opinion.

• Thanks lads I was second in the line. Coyr

• Yes but is he over 61??? I think not... :-)

Any spare for Tavern.  Go on... make the old fella happy.  
  • Have an adult spare in Maidstone due to a late drop out. Inbox me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Here come the last minute drop out spares!
  • Probably a long shot at this point but any spares going? Adult tickets just need the one 
  • I cant go tomorrow now . Have an over 61ticket . I’m in medway so can meet someone in Chatham or Rochester tomorrow 
  • Ticket gone now 
  • Still need one if anyone knows anyone, would obviously pay a bit extra let me know please 
  • Still after a spare if anyone knows or has one please DM!
  • Any last minute drop outs just inbox me or get in touch.
    still trying to go
  • Due to my son being ill I now have an adult and under 18 spare
    So I take it you aren't going as well then? 
  • Sponsored links:

I’ll take it mate, if it’s still going? Messaged you directly as well
  • Sorry tickets now gone
  • Looking for a spare , please message me if ya have one , cheers
  • Looking for 2 please or just 1. Inbox me ...
    So I take it you aren't going as well then? 
    No, probably win now.
  • Still looking for two spares. Me and my daughter are on the Together for Ten charity walk in memory of Jimmy Mizen and Rob Knox. We are the only two out of 15 waljing who don't have a ticket.
    I'll top up the charity pot by an extra fifty quid if someone comes up trumps! 🤞
  • Still looking for two spares. Me and my daughter are on the Together for Ten charity walk in memory of Jimmy Mizen and Rob Knox. We are the only two out of 15 waljing who don't have a ticket.
    I'll top up the charity pot by an extra fifty quid if someone comes up trumps! 🤞
    Be easier keeping your ears open whilst down there 
    Sent you a message on FB mate
  • Had a no show.. anyone in London Bridge needs a spare I have one face value. Want to be out of here by two tho ideally!
  • boggzy said:
    Had a no show.. anyone in London Bridge needs a spare I have one face value. Want to be out of here by two tho ideally!
    Yes mate, I’ll have them