Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Spares

Comments

• I’m Still after a spare !! 
  • Any spare out there 
  • Loads, i have a pm inbox full of offers; its like spam there have been so many. 😀
  • Looking for one adult ticket if anyone has a spare going
  • edited November 2019
    Thought I would bump this to the top for any spares that may come up, as this thread was the original thread and people on it have been waiting the longest
  • Thought I would bump this to the top for any spares that may come up, as this thread was the original thread and people on it have been waiting the longest
    Have you a ticket yet?
  • Thought I would bump this to the top for any spares that may come up, as this thread was the original thread and people on it have been waiting the longest
    Have you a ticket yet?
    Yeah
  • Just 1 needed to bye please pm me 👍
  • Does the ticket office do returns? 
  • Tavern is looking for one. If any come up please. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Also looking for one spare if one becomes available 
  • Looking for an adult spare! Will pay over face value, DM me
  • selling 1adult for £100 any takers
  • I always thought selling above face value was forbidden on here
  • Yep, pretty sure @AshTray got banned a few years back for doing the same (Fulham FA cup game?)
  • SE7toSG3 said:
    Yep, pretty sure @AshTray got banned a few years back for doing the same (Fulham FA cup game?)
    Think it was Hartlepool game he sold a ticket for £30 when they had sold out
  • SE7toSG3 said:
    Yep, pretty sure @AshTray got banned a few years back for doing the same (Fulham FA cup game?)
    How on earth would you remember that?  
  • Sponsored links:

• Only because I knew him and his brother dating back to the 80's, he was a regular wind up merchant on here that used to make me laugh, now lives in Japan. I am sure @goodbyehorse_ was joking as well tbf 
  • If a fan is willing to pay more then I dont really see it as an issue.

My ticket isn't for sale, but if someone offered me silly money I'd sell it.
    It doesn't get much worse at football than being locked in that turdpipe of a ground after a defeat.
  • edited November 2019
    PopIcon said:
    If a fan is willing to pay more then I dont really see it as an issue.
    Football clubs have been known to take issue with tickets being resold on third party sites, we dont want CL getting in trouble with Charlton (or the spanners) over it. 
  • PopIcon said:

It doesn't get much worse at football than being locked in that turdpipe of a ground after a defeat.
    PopIcon said:

fair enough, but this site is NOT the place .. try eBay
  • SE7toSG3 said:
    Think it was Hartlepool game he sold a ticket for £30 when they had sold out
    Not so. It was joke that went wrong as se7tosg3 says.
  • PopIcon said:

So it is for sale then?
  • PopIcon said:

But given we are going to win you can enjoy prolonging the misery for the players and staff of Millwall who will have to suffer two thousand Charlton fans partying in their ground...
  • PopIcon said:

But given we are going to win you can enjoy prolonging the misery for the players and staff of Millwall who will have to suffer two thousand Charlton fans partying in their ground...
    The players will be in the dressing room and most of the staff probably don't support the club so you carry on with as much silent clapping as your little hearts will allow.
  • PopIcon said:

The players will be in the dressing room and most of the staff probably don't support the club so you carry on with as much silent clapping as your little hearts will allow.
    Jazz hands are the way to go.
  • edited November 2019
    PopIcon said:

Jazz hands are the way to go.
    :) genuinely only saw that thread after posting. My reference was more to do with the inability of most of your support in being able to actually have both hands make contact with each other ;)