Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pointless

13»

Comments

• Options
    since Osman's gone for me it's unwatchable .. like the Jaggerless Stones  :'(
  • Options
    since Osman's gone for me it's unwatchable .. like the Jaggerless Stones  :'(
    BBC2 will sort you out nicely. 
  • Options
    I switched over the TV a few weeks ago when Sally Lindsay was hosting for a 2 week stint apparently, didn’t actually hear all the question and answers but she said Charlton Athletic was a pointless answer which happens to be my partners favourite team , who happens to be Steve White ex drummer for Paul Weller amongst others. His brother Alan also a Charlton fan ex drummer of Oasis .
  • Options
    Charlton was a pointless answer to the question 'name a team in the third round of the FA Cup in 2022'
  • Options
    CHG said:
    Winner tonight said he is going to get a season ticket for his favourite club Charlton Athletic…
    Seems a bit pointless.
  • Options
    CHG said:
    Winner tonight said he is going to get a season ticket for his favourite club Charlton Athletic…
    Certainly is pointless!
  • Options
    Question on tonight's program final
    ...FA Cup Qtr finalists in the 2010's,...guess what we were pointless,...sounds familiar...🙄
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    I filmed Pointless back in December with a fellow Addick - we are due on in spring or summer. Did our best to name-check Charlton but no idea if it'll end up on the cutting room floor!
    Jazz studio needed an uplift?
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    I filmed Pointless back in December with a fellow Addick - we are due on in spring or summer. Did our best to name-check Charlton but no idea if it'll end up on the cutting room floor!
    You really are becoming a quiz show celebrity, Paddy. Any more on the horizon?
  • Options
    Bit freaky as at work this afternoon we had Jeopardy! playing on one of TVs and we were talking about if anyone knew anybody who had been on a quiz show and I mentioned the Padster. 

NFL teams for 200: 
    Lost 5 of last 6 games to miss playoffs 
  • Options
    Very sad news about Dobbo, our heartbeat.
  • Options
    When Paul Elliott says we are working as hard as we can to be successful, What he forgot to add was 'and failing'.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    ??
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    ??
    It's 'pointless' him signing a new contract with us?
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    ??
    Seth's done a wrong thread job. I'm assuming this is a response to the bit in tonight's fans' meeting where Rodwell said that Dobbo and CBT have been offered what the club thinks are good contracts, and somewhat implied that they'll be sold if they don't sign them.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    seth plum said:
    ??
    Seth's done a wrong thread job. I'm assuming this is a response to the bit in tonight's fans' meeting where Rodwell said that Dobbo and CBT have been offered what the club thinks are good contracts, and somewhat implied that they'll be sold if they don't sign them.
    Yes. I was a bit bored listening to them and strayed here. Apologies.