Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pointless

Comments

• Options
    My mate is a make up artist on the show. She sorted us tickets a few years back, and took us to the dressing room to meet Zander and Richard between shows. Absolutely smashing blokes. And they gave us a signed book too.      
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Went on pointless a few years ago with my mate. Won the show and got the trophy but buggered up the jackpot question. Really good day and such a buzz being in a studio. Richard Osman was really friendly and chatty, Alexander Armstrong was ok but didn't chat in between segments.
    Recommend going on a game show to anyone, really enjoyed it.
    Osman really into football and a Fulham supporter ain't he?
    Yes, he only mentions it ever other show.
    You're right. but I haven't watched an episode for over a year and weren't sure if it was Fulham or QPR or Fleet Badgers
  • Options
    My mate is a make up artist on the show. She sorted us tickets a few years back, and took us to the dressing room to meet Zander and Richard between shows. Absolutely smashing blokes. And they gave us a signed book too.      
    My Mrs is interested in making the transition from wedding / fashion hair and makeup and TV stuff, you wouldn't know if there's a start there would you @Algarveaddick mate?
  • Options
    Eggert Jonsson would definitely be a pointless answer
  • Options
    If anyone starts a Tipping Point thread, I'm going to hunt you down and punish you lol
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Davide Petrucci 
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    If anyone starts a Tipping Point thread, I'm going to hunt you down and punish you lol
    Some people on here probably enjoy that sort of thing
  • Options
    Always amazes me how low the prize money is in relation to how hard it is to win it
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Always amazes me how low the prize money is in relation to how hard it is to win it
    I think it depends on what category you get. I tend to do well if it is a cricket or football question. If it's something about films, I would get three fails. I have to say sometimes people pick really stupid categories that they really do know nothing about.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    agreed, it also amazes me what some of the contestants think they can do with the money. it'll be a grand jackpot and one of the contestants reckons they are using their half to go and visit their sister in Australia and the other thinks they are taking their 4 grandkids to disney world
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Croydon said:
    BBC Jackpots have always been shite compared to ITV
  • Options
    Worst answer on there -

Q: Name someone listed in TIME's 100 most influential people for 2016

A: Simon Cowell 

Then she got the hump when he werent on it as if TIME had got it all wrong 
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    BBC Jackpots have always been shite compared to ITV
    Quite right too. Tax payers money shouldn't be given away freely to quiz winners... it should be reserved for Linekar and Balding.
  • Options
    David Tuttle
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Charlton were one of the low-scoring answers last night for the question "name one of the 34 clubs that have lost more than 100 games in the Premier League". Just to show off, I did get the best answer - Wigan Athletic.
  • Options
    Charlton were one of the low-scoring answers last night for the question "name one of the 34 clubs that have lost more than 100 games in the Premier League". Just to show off, I did get the best answer - Wigan Athletic.
    Where were the spanners?
  • Options
    Toolbox
  • Options
    Marco Motta
    Zakarya Bergdich
    Chris Eagles
    Was the question "Who came to Charlton on loan and did feck all while they were there?"?
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Some people on here probably enjoy that sort of thing
    Masochist: Hit me, hit me.

Sadist: No!
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Darren Bent and Richard Rufus both pointless answers in the final today.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Off_it said:
    Darren Bent and Richard Rufus both pointless answers in the final today.
    What was the question?
  • Options
    Players who scored 20 PL goals or more in a season, and players who scored 5 or more own goals.
  • Options
    Players to score 20 goals in a Premiership season and players who have scored 5 own goals. Not sure which player was the answer to which question  ;)
  • Options
    Would have got Bent but doubt Rufus would have entered my mind.
  • Options
    There was around the other day when you had to name a club in the English or Scottish Leahues that had an 'L' in it's name.

One guy said Charlton Athletic and it scored 1 point. Went to the next contestant and he said I was going to say that.

Palace was pointless as always.
  • Options
    The national teams of players who got more than 50 premier league goals, Jamaica - Jason Euell
  • Options
    Richard Osman is leaving the daytime show as his book success has begun to dominate his schedule. Will still be doing the celebrity version.
  • Options
    Richard Osman is leaving the daytime show as his book success has begun to dominate his schedule. Will still be doing the celebrity version.
    his latest book features a murder where the victim is beaten to death with a Pointless trophy .. seriously, the show will not be anywhere near so good after he goes
  • Options
    Winner tonight said he is going to get a season ticket for his favourite club Charlton Athletic…