Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fulham v Charlton - Saturday 5th October 2019 - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    I've always maintained Sessegnon is toilet
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Some great blocks by Naby today 
    Been a brick wall
  • Options
    Sarr plays ball out to JFC on the left but it doesn't quite reach, but then Sessegnon misplaces his back pass so it goes out for a corner
  • Options
    Cullen takes deep looping corner but we head over.
  • Options
    Fans sounding good on Talksport! Bonne Seems to be doing well. 
  • Options
    FFS... Why should we be kicking it out

Sorry Arter but if we start kicking the ball out then we're back to the days of players faking injury to stop attacks
  • Options
    Arter down in the centre circle, looks like he's done the splits and done his knee.
  • Options
    Half Time. So far so good.
  • Options
    Parker whats the score coming across loud and clear haha
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JFC spoons the ball over the bar from the corner, Arter's now back on the pitch. Half time.
  • Options
    FFS... Why should we be kicking it out

Sorry Arter but if we start kicking the ball out then we're back to the days of players faking injury to stop attacks
    I agree, didnt a manager say he was telling his team not to kick it out and to leave it to the ref for that reason
  • Options
    Blimey Arter wasn't dying after all. Who knew... 
  • Options
    That was one terrific first half in front of the Sky cameras again. Hope we don't let it slip like against Forest. Feels like Charlton at our best again.
  • Options
    Excellent 1st half. Everyone playing their part. Keep it going you rip roaring Addicks👊👊
  • Options
    From what I’ve seen from Sarr and Pearce this season they look every bit as good as other top half Championship CB’s

I’d day Lockyer is a level above but those two have been really nice surprises.
  • Options
    Happy with that at half time , can't we just not play the 2nd half and call it a win ?
  • Options
    That was a brilliant first half. Bowyer's line up has completely caught Fulham out so far. Williams outstanding so far with, surprisingly, Forster - Caskey not far behind him. 
  • Options
    35% possession, yet 11 shots to their 4!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Williams has been mustard that half. Hope he can keep up that work rate. Solly has also been excellent. Cullen great. Just hope F-Caskey can get that final ball improved. 
  • Options
    Great half, well deserved going in one up. Shame we can’t do a bit more with our corners. JFC superb, Sarr a brick wall, everyone has played well so far.
  • Options
    JFC and Williams have been brilliant for me!! Bonne been decent too! Winning that ball in the air was instrumental to the goal. Are there any fulham fans there? I can't hear a thing from them
  • Options
    Amazing first half. Can we keep up that intensity second half?
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Chunes said:
    I've always maintained Sessegnon is toilet
    Think you might have the wrong Sessegnon. This one just made his debut the other month.

The one everyone raved about is now at Spurs - his younger brother is still at Fulham.

Unless I just got completely whooshed... it's 7am here so give me a break. :-)
  • Options
    Probably our best performance since the first half against Forest to do this at their place.

Williams really living up to his Welsh Iniesta nickname today, really like the look of Forster-Caskey out there even though he's probably never played there in his life

Would still take a draw admittedly
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited October 2019
    Harry Arter down. Charlton play on. Cullen heads wide. Another corner 4th one - 🤔 That would be 🤔🤔🤔for the other 3 as well. Who the hell cares its 1-0 to Charlton !!!!

Cairney struggling with ankle as well. 

Excellent half. Well deserved lead. Great support. Thoroughly enjoyed that. Defence stout & really great midfield. 
  • Options
    Williams has been mustard that half. Hope he can keep up that work rate. Solly has also been excellent. Cullen great. Just hope F-Caskey can get that final ball improved. 
    Like the one for the goal you mean. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!