Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fulham v Charlton - Saturday 5th October 2019 - Match Thread

Thought I’d start one!
line up:

Comments

• edited October 2019
    Forster-Caskey at Left-Back again then - Shows Bowyer's faith in Bonne starting him up front on his own instead of Leko

Correct call if you were going to pick one as felt Macauley has put in the better performances
  • Have a bad feeling about this one 😔
  • Interesting line up
  • side designed to nick a point .. let's hope that they come away with at least one .. the midfield has a good balanced look about it, but once again, we'll be weak up front .. good job that Bonne, not the most talented striker, works VERY hard and will keep the Fulham central defenders well occupied .. come on you Addicksssaaaaaa
  • Valley pass does not offer the option of a one match pass it seems.
  • Dizzle said:
    Have a bad feeling about this one 😔
    Same here didn't want to sound disloyal so predicted a 1-1 draw on the prediction/review thread....if I'm honest would be happy to avoid a hammering.
  • seth plum said:
    Valley pass does not offer the option of a one match pass it seems.
    You'll need a VPN on as its a Weekend match
  • That's the parked  bus I was looking for.  
  • Out of curiosity, are people expecting a hammering because:

(1) They thrashed Millwall and Reading (clubs you'd expect to finish around us)
    (2) Because they've got big names
    (3) Because we've such a shit record against them?
    (4) Injuries!!
  • Sponsored links:

• yes, but the site offers a season pass only today. The link does not seem to offer a one day pass.
  • Lockyer,  Pearce, Sarr and Pratley all to score. 
  • Ah. Cyprus is the problem!

• I mean a draw would be an absolutely sensational result today, can't really complain at any result with the team we've got out there. Need a Gallagher/Jonny Williams masterclass
  • seth plum said:
    yes, but the site offers a season pass only today. The link does not seem to offer a one day pass.
    Could be because the various Broadcasters around the world have the rights to this game

My advice would be to set your VPN to various locations to see if it picks up...

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5d97563b28a05/information-on-how-to-watch-or-listen-to-charltons-game-at-fulham-on-saturday

Fans living where there is no broadcast agreement in place can watch Saturday’s game with one of two subscriptions:

e.g. If you've your VPN set to a location where there is a broadcast agreement you wont be able to purchase
  • edited October 2019
  • Did Scott Minto play with Lee Bowyer?

Makes me smile that both clubs are Managed by ex-Academy Players whilst the game is being presented by one!!
  • edited October 2019
    Taylor out for 4 to 4 1/2 weeks he says
  • Not so bad then. International break next week as well. 
  • Taylor out for 4 to 4 1/2 weeks he says
    Has also acknowledged that he will miss a penalty with his style
  • Sponsored links:

• Weird lack of segregation in the away and concourse
  • Is Aneke injured?
  • edited October 2019
    Rob said:
    Is Aneke injured?
    Felt his groin tighten slightly on Wednesday

Appears the groin is the new shoulder what with us losing Purrington and Aneke to the same problem at effectively the same time

(4) Injuries!!
    Yep. All 4 of them. The type of game we will nick a 0-1 :D

(4) Injuries!!
    All the above.
  • That Fulham team is scary and I expect them to finish top 2. Agree that a draw would be a great result. 
  • Talal said:
    3 Charlton men from Sky, tad unfair on Fulham but oh well. 
    Can imagine it now on Fulham Life the teardrops taking place like our cry babies would be cos the worlds against us if it was 3 Fulham punters
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!