Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A mystery surrounding Lyle Taylor’s injury?

124»

Comments

• Options
    stonemuse said:
    Sage said:
    I don't believe that he is really injured. It's sounded a bit odd from the start. My bet is that we have made a deal for him and the buying club have insisted that he mustn't play.
    Please tell me you’re having a bit of fun... otherwise this has to be one of the most crazy and ridiculous things I’ve seen for a long time :confused:
    Still think I'm ridiculous Sage? 
    And what now @jimmymelrose
    Things might be different now. The new owners might make him a better offer, and we'll never know the truth. I might seem a bit crazy to some of you but it does seem fishy to me. Whatever the case, I think the idiots who slagged him off on Twitter have a lot to answer for and I wouldn't blame him if he were looking for a transfer.
    Personally, I think that if he wasn’t injured, then Bowyer would definitely have played him yesterday. 

Therefore I am sure he was injured. 
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Just to clarify my position in this debate.
    When I originally posted, it was with reference to the lack of info regarding how, where and when the injury occurred.....that’s all.
    Others have somewhat taken my point of view further and taken it down another route, even suggesting that there is/was some underhanded stuff going on.
    It was never my intention to suggest anything other than the (at the time), lack of clear info regarding the injury itself and it being a bit mysterious ......an injury which I am sure was genuine enough but not fully explained at the time I started the thread.
    That’s all folks!