Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fulham v Charlton | Sat 05 Oct | 12:30pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Wasn't confident as it was, that line up is gross
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Talal said:
    That team will certainly invite pressure. Concerned about Bonne upfront on his own, hope he gets enough support. 
    Weve invited pressure much of this season
    And that's with two up top. Could break the possession record again today. 
  • Options
    Philips 
    Solly - Pearce - lockyer - sarr
    Pratley - JFC - Cullen
    Gallagher - Williams 
    Bonne

I’m sure JFC will be playing left wing back, otherwise it would have been Field in midfield 
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:
    Philips 
    Solly - Pearce - lockyer - sarr
    Pratley - JFC - Cullen
    Gallagher - Williams 
    Bonne

I’m sure JFC will be playing left wing back, otherwise it would have been Field in midfield 
    Not necessarily, him and Pratley haven't started a game together. We'll find out soon enough. 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    This is make or break for JFC, with Kayal coming back. If he plays anything like he did against FGR, it's curtains
    I quite liked his display / effort when he came off the bench on Wednesday night

Still getting sharpness back after being out for a year - Got a few more games before its last chance saloon just yet
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Good to see Lapslie back on the bench , may need his energy in the 2nd half.
  • Options
    Good to see Lapslie back on the bench , may need he's energy in the 2nd half.
    Was just thinking exactly the same
  • Options
    side designed to nick a point .. let's hope that they come away with at least one .. the midfield has a good balanced look about it, but once again, we'll be weak up front .. good job that Bonne, not the most talented striker, works VERY hard and will keep the Fulham central defenders well occupied .. come on you Addicksssaaaaaa
  • Options
    side designed to nick a point .. let's hope that they come away with at least one .. the midfield has a good balanced look about it, but once again, we'll be weak up front .. good job that Bonne, not the most talented striker, works VERY hard and will keep the Fulham central defenders well occupied .. come on you Addicksssaaaaaa
    Contain them first half, aim to go in 0-0, if we're leading then great, more of the same... If we're drawing then reassess the situation

Bowyer's comments about Fulham players not tracking back leaves me interested and hopeful that we could put in a Brentford style performance
  • Options
    Bit of a parking the bus side, but the right approach for me
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hope I'm wrong but difficult to see anything but a Fulham win 2-0
  • Options

I think it will be 3 -5 - 1 - 1 , with

Phillips

Lockyer - Pearce - Sarr

Solly - Cullen - Pratley - Gallagher - KFC

William

Bonne