Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Perfect draft beer pump

Comments

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    How do you find out where your nearest return hub is without having an account ? 
    https://www.collectplus.co.uk/find-a-store

They use the collectplus network so I would have thought that would do it for you. 

If you have enough of them though, they will come and pick them up from you (Yodel).
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    Ordered a Pinter yesterday on the back of comments on this thread. Compared to having brewery beer delivered, it will pay for itself in 100 pints, so ten brews, which seems pretty good. Depending on how successful I am, might get a co-pibter to keep a regular supply through the summer.
    Stout and IPA to start with.

I saw that they are soon to increase the kits to 1 litre so that they can offer higher ABV brews, which sounds good, though I'm a weak beer merchant nowadays anyway.
    I’m holding off getting the co-Pinter until I’ve tried a few more brews, but it’s on the cards.
    I bottled about half of the last brew over the weekend so I could start making another one.
    If that one comes out good, I’ll make the investment.

still waiting for stock on the perfect draft but still got the sub for smaller sessions 
  • Options
    Great deal on beer hawk 24 pack bundles at the mo. With the discount code it’s £24 delivered, there are a few different packs. I’ve gone for the ipa one 

• Options
    My son and I went to the perfect draft shop in St. Paul’s cray on Saturday, it was like an emporium. The place was full of middle age men exchanging kegs talking about how long they have had their machine what what beers are the best. My son commented that it was like seeing a group of new mums all speaking passionately about their newborn, this made me laugh 😀.

We have gone through 3kegs in1 week between the pair of us. 🥴
    What sort of prices are they selling kegs for?
    are they about the same as beerhawk ?
    thanks
  • Options
    My son and I went to the perfect draft shop in St. Paul’s cray on Saturday, it was like an emporium. The place was full of middle age men exchanging kegs talking about how long they have had their machine what what beers are the best. My son commented that it was like seeing a group of new mums all speaking passionately about their newborn, this made me laugh 😀.

We have gone through 3kegs in1 week between the pair of us. 🥴
    What sort of prices are they selling kegs for?
    are they about the same as beerhawk ?
    thanks
    Same prices as BH and they will discount £5 for returns instantly ( up to 4 returns to 1 purchase).
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Some delays in supply of Pinters, but mine has finally arrived and the dark matter stout is underway. Will give it decent brewing and conditioning time so should be ready for Easter weekend. Can't wait!

• Options
    Perfect Draft or Pinter? What’s the better option?
  • Options
    Just don’t know about fitting the Pinter in the fridge though. 
  • Options

Really enjoyed the sub when I 1st got it but ordering the torps for it is becoming a massIve ball ache can only get them from beerwulf and they rarely have stock of the complete range in as I like to buy a mixed lot. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Really enjoyed the sub when I 1st got it but ordering the torps for it is becoming a massIve ball ache can only get them from beerwulf and they rarely have stock of the complete range in as I like to buy a mixed lot. 
    Not sure if this helps at all (depending on where you live) but this place sells them.

https://www.facebook.com/FamilyShopperCotmandeneCrescent/photos

• Options

Not sure if this helps at all (depending on where you live) but this place sells them.

https://www.facebook.com/FamilyShopperCotmandeneCrescent/photos

Have heard they sold them do they have a decent stock? 
  • Options
    Yes, I get my perfect draft there. You can message and/or call to check for stock before you leave. The owner seems really knowledgeable and knows his stuff. Good luck.
  • Options
    On a Facebook group called garden bars it’s ridiculous some of these buildings that are on there with full on working beer pumps etc I thought my sub was good enough! 

Anyone on here got a good set up and care to share 
    Built this in lockdown 1 while furloughed, had loads of use in the summer but a bit cold out there now.
    Simply simply lovely.
    Thanks, we are very proud of it. We even named it.
    Do you have to make a booking to after?
  • Options
    Have seen that soon, Aldi are doing the Perfect Draft as an online exclusive deal for £199.99
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Have seen that soon, Aldi are doing the Perfect Draft as an online exclusive deal for £199.99
    Are they going to stock kegs?
  • Options
    Don’t think so. 
  • Options
    Must’ve sold out already !
    if anyone is still looking, Family shopper Foots Cray way had some delivered today 🍺
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    if anyone is still looking, Family shopper Foots Cray way had some delivered today 🍺
    No, they are still available, hover over "Perfect Draft" on the home page then click on "Bring the pub home", scroll down and they are there @ £249.00. Good luck
  • Options
    That has made me proper thirsty.
  • Options
    No, they are still available, hover over "Perfect Draft" on the home page then click on "Bring the pub home", scroll down and they are there @ £249.00. Good luck
    Thanks. There it is.. on the mobile it still shows sign up to the waiting list..

keep scrolling and it’s there at the bottom 👍
  • Options
    Sorry to hijack this thread slightly to laugh at our neighbours, but look The Greater Good Fresh Brewing Co have called their Euro beer for Scotland......

shame he never got them near the ball.
  • Options
    Having now used the pinter (greater good brewing company) a couple of times, I can safely say it is shit. 
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Ive used mine three times and am very happy with it.

What problems have you encountered? I am aware there are problems with these from time to time. One of my friends has conditioned a lager and now can't get it to come out of the tap.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:
    Having now used the pinter (greater good brewing company) a couple of times, I can safely say it is shit. 
    Great. Do tell more, what are the problems with it?
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    Huskaris said:
    Getting the lid to twist onto was exceptionally difficult, my mate who has one was also massively struggling, to the extent he called them because he thought he would break it if he put more force into it (they told him to crack on!)

One of the 2 I have brewed was absolutely awful, but that could be down to user error.

The main thing that has really pissed me off with them though, is the containers the liquids come in, I have had 2 of them explode in my cupboards on completely seperate occasions... Liquid absolutely everywhere. 
  • Options
    Huskaris said:
    PopIcon said:
    Huskaris said:
    Getting the lid to twist onto was exceptionally difficult, my mate who has one was also massively struggling, to the extent he called them because he thought he would break it if he put more force into it (they told him to crack on!)

One of the 2 I have brewed was absolutely awful, but that could be down to user error.

The main thing that has really pissed me off with them though, is the containers the liquids come in, I have had 2 of them explode in my cupboards on completely seperate occasions... Liquid absolutely everywhere. 
    The way to get the dock on easily is to put a little bit of cooking oil on the contact surfaces, but the greatest help is simply to turn it upside down. The weight of the liquid in the pinter means the inner drops down very slightly and the dock goes on much more easily.
    The presses need to be kept in the fridge, and only brought to room temperature when needed. TGG sent an email on this very recently, though they should always have made this part of the instructions.
    I'm not ordering any more until the hot weather passes, I don't think 3 days in transit helps.
    There is a Facebook group that deals with a lot of these issues - the pinter certainly hasn't been without its issues, but a lot of problems are easily overcome.
    And if your presses have burst, have you contacted TGG? They will send replacements FoC.