Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Etiquette?

2»

Comments

• Options
    I genuinely seem to be the only one or two people in my workplace who don't speak when they have a mouthful of food. 
  • Options
    There’s a Chinese bloke that works in our shared offices and he is constantly on the phone and I mean constantly. This bloke also loves his food. I’ve never in my life heard a mean chew so loud either, so he’s talking, chewing and breathing through his nose. I reckon they can hear him on Oxford Street, we work in Covent Garden. I don’t know how the person on the other end of the phone puts up with it. 
  • Options
    If you can't stand sitting opposite her when she's eating, get a table for four and sit next to her.  If she's asks why, tell her.
  • Options
    You have my sympathy. At my last job, the guy I sat next to (also my manager) had disgusting eating habits including chewing loudly with his mouth open and conducting conversations whilst eating, spitting food all over the place. He used to eat constantly through the day, so all I could hear was the sound of chewing and I was often hit by flying bits of food from his mouth. 

At the team Christmas dinner, I made sure to not sit anywhere near him and the poor new girl ended up next to him. She left the restaurant after the starter and then left the job a few weeks later - I'm not sure if the two issues were related! 

Everyone knew about him, and warned people about sitting next to/opposite him, but nobody had the guts to tell him to his face that his eating habits were vile. BTW He's English, east Londoner. 
  • Options
    Another one is people yawning and not covering their mouth. Thanks for letting me see the inside of your mouth and smelling your dogs breath.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Question answered on another post :-)
  • Options
    There’s a Chinese bloke that works in our shared offices and he is constantly on the phone and I mean constantly. This bloke also loves his food. I’ve never in my life heard a mean chew so loud either, so he’s talking, chewing and breathing through his nose. I reckon they can hear him on Oxford Street, we work in Covent Garden. I don’t know how the person on the other end of the phone puts up with it. 
    Eating as loud as possible is a sign of respect/enjoyment here, if a meal is silent, it's well shit.
  • Options
    Wilma said:
    You have my sympathy. At my last job, the guy I sat next to (also my manager) had disgusting eating habits including chewing loudly with his mouth open and conducting conversations whilst eating, spitting food all over the place. He used to eat constantly through the day, so all I could hear was the sound of chewing and I was often hit by flying bits of food from his mouth. 

At the team Christmas dinner, I made sure to not sit anywhere near him and the poor new girl ended up next to him. She left the restaurant after the starter and then left the job a few weeks later - I'm not sure if the two issues were related! 

Everyone knew about him, and warned people about sitting next to/opposite him, but nobody had the guts to tell him to his face that his eating habits were vile. BTW He's English, east Londoner. 
    Say no more, vile creatures :-)
  • Options
    Eating as loud as possible is a sign of respect/enjoyment here, if a meal is silent, it's well shit.
    Nom, nom, nom, nom, nom.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    How big are her tits?
    Obviously small or he would not be looking at what she is chewing.
    Actually they're not but I'm not a big knockers man🙀
    So you were watching her boobs, rather than watching her mouth?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well maybe his mum still makes is lunch then cos she can probably hear him in Nanjing.
  • Options
    Perhaps I'll just send her this!

https://youtu.be/-IXjVtRzJls