Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2019/20 Championship games

Comments

• Options
    The incident that lead to 2 red cards at the end of the Reading v Derby game

Haha! Both punch each other, and then look for the ref!
  • Options
    Effing melts both of them! 
  • Options
    3-0 Game over. thanks Forest
  • Options
    3-0 Forest. Looks desperate for Huddersfield.
  • Options
    Udders 3.0 down
  • Options
    All in all a good weekend. 
  • Options
    Down to ten now 
  • Options
    3 match ban?
  • Options
    Best we hope for but hudders look woeful! 
  • Options
    What a dickhead. 3 0 down with a couple of minutes to go, no chance of a comeback and makes a stupid challenge like that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Down to ten now 
    Would think so, violent play. 
  • Options
    Hudds have been weak at the back, but they've been a bit unfortunate.
    Hudds should have had a penalty and been 1 up.
    I don't think Bacuna deserved a red either. It was a trip in his own half, not preventing a goal and not violent .
    It's great :smile:
  • Options
    Comeback on here...
  • Options
    Don't mind Karlan having that one. Still a good result for us.
  • Options
    Defeat, red card, goal difference now 9 worse than us. We'll take that.
  • Options
    Bacuna will be a big miss. 6 goals and 5 assists so far this season
  • Options
    This loss by Huddersfield almost makes me as happy as our win yesterday. 
  • Options
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53177769

Mitrovic gets a 3 match ban for that elbow on Saturday

Bad news for Fulham, but fortunately for us they're not playing one of the bottom 6 (QPR, Brum, Forest)
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Before the restart Fulham had a good chance of Automatic promotion.

If they could have beat Brentford and Leeds there first 2 games back it would have looked good.

Instead 2 defeats, 0 goals scored

Now Mitrovic is missing for 3 games then straight after those 3 games they have Cardiff and West Brom, I think there is a real chance now they could go into the final 2 games needing wins to get play offs 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

If they could have beat Brentford and Leeds there first 2 games back it would have looked good.

Now Mitrovic is missing for 3 games then straight after those 3 games they have Cardiff and West Brom, I think there is a real chance now they could go into the final 2 games needing wins to get play offs 
    Great ain't it.
  • Options

I thought they have been one of the best teams we've played this season & now it looks like they will be fighting just to stay in the top 6.
  • Options
    Sage said:
    They play some excellent football but really lack that extra something to get promotion. I’ve said to my Dad all season, Parker isn’t tactically good enough yet to get them promoted. Good coach to get them playing the style they do, but he lacks that extra something to make the difference. I believe they’ll scrape top 6 and fall short in the semi-finals.
    He's not motivational at all.
    When he's interviewed he stares at the floor in a sort of negative/loser fashion.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Sage said:
    They play some excellent football but really lack that extra something to get promotion. I’ve said to my Dad all season, Parker isn’t tactically good enough yet to get them promoted. Good coach to get them playing the style they do, but he lacks that extra something to make the difference. I believe they’ll scrape top 6 and fall short in the semi-finals.
    He's not motivational at all.
    When he's interviewed he stares at the floor in a sort of negative/loser fashion.
    Incredibly he told his players to slow down and not to bother running when they went 3-0 down on Saturday. Just imagine what that attitude says to his players when their own manager is basically saying that you might as well stop, it was win or bust. 
  • Options
    Come on Leeds! 

And I'm leaning towards favouring a result for Wigan over Stoke but a draw would be the obvious 'good' outcome for us. 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Wigan have just lost Michael Jacobs to injury who scored against Blackburn

He'll be in pieces
  • Options
    A brilliant result for Barnsley tonight, and a great confidence booster ahead of their crucial next 3 matches against Stoke, Luton and Wigan
  • Options
    Blackburn aren’t doing us any favours, are they?
  • Options
    Wigan 1-0 Stoke