Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2019/20 Championship games

Comments

• Options
    Agent Magennis is letting us down there
  • Options
    Way things have played out, wouldn't surprise me if everyone below us picks up points. Just give up FFS, league one's a right laugh
  • Options
    This league is exhausting
  • Options
    Bamford with a great finish lol
  • Options
    We're only 3 points behind Birmingham anyway and could catch them if they lose today!
  • Options
    Fuck sake,hull 2 up🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    Bloody Hell

Bamford has scored
  • Options
    If boro and hull can lose or draw then that ain't bad as they play each other on Thursday. Every team at the bottom has to play each other... They can't all win... All we should do is concentrate on us.. 6 points more from anywhere will be enough I'm sure. 
  • Options
    Are Birmingham playing their U9s? Hull are the worst team in this league since January by some stretch. How do you concede to them twice in the opening 20 mins?
  • Options
    Are Birmingham playing their U9s? Hull are the worst team in this league since January by some stretch. How do you concede to them twice in the opening 20 mins?
    The marking for the second goal was just embarrassing

Bet they'll have something to play for by the time they play us 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    2 nil up after 16 minutes always seems a dangerous scoreline in the Championship! 
  • Options
    Middlesbrough 1-0 up at Stoke
  • Options
    Boro 1 up at stoke. You couldnt make this shit up!
  • Options
    Middlesbrough 1-0 up at Stoke
    Dont worry we know they'll stay up
  • Options
    Typical, 2 back to back big wins and the league keeps slapping you down to Earth! 

Ideally a draw for Birmingham , and a
    draw for stoke vs Boro’ with a Wigan loss
  • Options
    You couldn't make it.... But it proves that we should just concentrate on us because it's in our own hands. 
  • Options
    I remember when we beat Forest away and it really felt like we'd turned the corner and were sure to stay up. Then we lost 4 of our next 5 against teams we should have been looking to beat and found ourselves down in the relegation zone. I honestly don't think there's going to be a point where we can rest easy until it's mathematically done. Likely on the last day.
  • Options
    Results never ever go our way ffs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hull lose Wilks after this match thank god
    To be fair Hull fans haven't been impressed with him when I spoke with a few after last weeks performance
  • Options
    robroy said:
    Results never ever go our way ffs
    They dont seem to so we've got to make sure we're not relying on other teams and we get ourselves out the shit
  • Options
    Birmingham 1-2 Hull
  • Options
    Just as well we won today!

Lots of pressure on Huddersfield tomorrow.
    Indeed, a tough game away at Forest too
  • Options
    Stoke should be level, James McLean hits the post with a free header!!
  • Options
    Leeds 2-0 Fulham
  • Options
    Leeds 2 Fulham 0.
    Suck on that Parker 
  • Options
    Leeds 2 Fulham 0.
    Suck on that Parker 
    Goal looked a bit of a comedy the amount of players who missed the ball on both sides