Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2019/20 Championship games

Comments

• Options
    MattF said:
    Swansea also been denied what looked a second stone-wall penalty. Can't forgive Swansea for taking Gallagher, but still seething with Brentford who sacrificed their form going into the play offs to relegate us, so fuck them.
    Exactly how I feel .. bolox to Brentford 
  • Options
    Detest Brentford for

1) their feeble capitulation to Barnsley
    2) I once lost half a day's income having an interview with them for a finance role, which subsequently went to the son of a friend of the chairman.

I look forward to settling the latter score if we ever play at their new ground.  
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Swansea also been denied what looked a second stone-wall penalty. Can't forgive Swansea for taking Gallagher, but still seething with Brentford who sacrificed their form going into the play offs to relegate us, so fuck them.
    Doesnt bother me... they've fucked themselves over, its their own fault

They HAD to beat Barnsley and get second place to standard any chance of promotion as they wont win the Play-Offs

Think they've got the worst record in the Football League when it comes to them

Is there another stat saying that no team that wears the red / white stripes have won them either so two thing against them

These last three games have seen them choke BIG TIME!!
    Crazy that after the run they went on after the restart, they blew it so badly. 2 draws against Stoke and Barnsley and they'd have been promoted.
  • Options
    I detest both teams. Charlton are my team and Cardiff are my second team.  Brentford can rot as far as I’m concerned. There chase of Taylor pre season and massive choke v Barnsley has put me off them for life. I’m hoping for a cardiff Swansea final. 
    Met Police absolutely delighted that there will be no fans allowed. 90k of them converging on London would be a fucking disaster.
  • Options
    I detest both teams. Charlton are my team and Cardiff are my second team.  Brentford can rot as far as I’m concerned. There chase of Taylor pre season and massive choke v Barnsley has put me off them for life. I’m hoping for a cardiff Swansea final. 
    Met Police absolutely delighted that there will be no fans allowed. 90k of them converging on London would be a fucking disaster.
    Should move it to the Principality Stadium.
  • Options
    MattF said:

They HAD to beat Barnsley and get second place to standard any chance of promotion as they wont win the Play-Offs

Is there another stat saying that no team that wears the red / white stripes have won them either so two thing against them

Crazy that after the run they went on after the restart, they blew it so badly. 2 draws against Stoke and Barnsley and they'd have been promoted.
    I did wonder if they were going to sustain it or whether they would crack - Winning nine games on the trot with such a quick turn around each game would have been impressive

In a way we saw the cracks appearing when they played us, the BMW as a whole were kept quiet and one of them had to resort to wild shots and a penalty to get back into it
  • Options
    MattF said:

Worth remembering that sometimes a team doesn't play badly, but when their opponent want it more are unable to get their foot on the ball and play well. 
  • Options
    FT Cardiff 0 Fulham 2
  • Options
    FT managers playoff result. Charlton 2 Millwall 0
  • Options
    Was Mitrovic not playing tonight, couldn't see him but Sky never said anything about it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MattF said:
    Was Mitrovic not playing tonight, couldn't see him but Sky never said anything about it?
    Has a slight injury and they are holding him back for second leg
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Injured I think, he wasn't in the squad 
  • Options
    Yeah, was being sarcastic as Sky commentators seemed to remind us of it every 30 seconds. Think they were totally thrown by his exclusion as all their visuals and punditry seemed to revolve around him.
  • Options
    Mitrovic missed 3 matches recently after being sent off against Leeds, and Fulham won all 3. They're not a one man team
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Mitrovic missed 3 matches recently after being sent off against Leeds, and Fulham won all 3. They're not a one man team
    He has missed 7 league games this season now including the play off game tonight 

6 wins
    1 draw

Some would say the team perform better as a whole without him

That draw was against us
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    FT Cardiff 0 Fulham 2
    2 superb goals too.
  • Options
    Rico Henry's three-match ban has been overturned so he will be available for the second leg
  • Options
    Brentford with a quick goal after only ten minutes, the bastards
  • Options
    Two up now, double bastards 
  • Options
    Eff this. How the hell could these bastards not beat Barnsley? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Connor sold himself there.
  • Options
    London final
  • Options
    Bloody Swansea 
  • Options
    Absolute pricks Brentford, just had to get a point against Barnsley!!
  • Options
    Gallagher misses a bit of a sitter
  • Options
    Conor conor conor!
  • Options
    Fucking kidding me only a draw last week
  • Options
    3-0 now, surely on their way to Wembley. Wankers.
  • Options
    They play some lovely football and it would be great for them to move into a new stadium in the Prem. I hope they go all the way and win it, I don't want Fulham too.  
  • Options
    Well before the Play-Offs this year it was virtually a case of teams never making up a 2 goal deficit - Swansea now need two goals but are going the way of Cheltenham!!