Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2019/20 Championship games

Comments

• Options
    Maybe it will make us actually go for it knowing that.
  • Options
    When Barnsley had to win, they beat Forest.

When Huddersfield had to win, they beat WBA.

When Stoke had to win, they beat Brentford.

When Wigan had to win, they beat Fulham. And given the mad, mad way this season is panning out I seriously think this could happen.
  • Options
    Ok
  • Options
    They ain’t beating Brentford away
    They might if they keep their best players on the pitch & don't give away a stupid penalty.
  • Options
    Not a massive shock, Forest have been poor since lockdown, the weakest of the playoff teams
  • Options
    This season is doing my head in, both on & off the pitch. 
  • Options
    I am spitting feathers here after watching that pathetic, lazy, bottling team of slackers utterly GIVE that game to Barnsley  !

WTF were they doing !!! Clearly not trying to win . Hope they fail to make the play offs now.

Credit to Barnsley but this was so one sided mainly IMO through lack of effort from Forest. 

Unfeckinbelievable!

• Options
    Are Hull down now?
    They need to win by a big margin to even stand a chance 
    They can stay up if they win, Luton lose, and Wigan and Barnsley only get a draw at best.

They won't though.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Are Hull down now?
    No, But they need a lot of results to go for them in the process!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Are Hull down now?
    Nope, if Luton and Wigan lose and Hull win then they stay up courtesy of a superior goal difference over Luton
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    This league is fucking mad. 1 game to go , all that is known is that Leeds are up as Champions. 2nd is up for grabs so are the play off places. Down the bottom any 3 from 5 can still go down.

Bonkers.
  • Options
    Brum were there for the taking and so was the Millwall point.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Are Hull down now?
    Mathematically no. They need to win, Wigan and Barnsley to fail to win, and Luton (or us) o lose.

Echo in here..
  • Options
    I am spitting feathers here after watching that pathetic, lazy, bottling team of slackers utterly GIVE that game to Barnsley  !

WTF were they doing !!! Clearly not trying to win . Hope they fail to make the play offs now.

Credit to Barnsley but this was so one sided mainly IMO through lack of effort from Forest. 

Unfeckinbelievable!

Nottm Forest have been dogshit since the restart, just two wins

They'll be playing Championship Football next year
  • Options
    Might have a large bet on Forest now!!
  • Options
    Off subject here well done to Dartford who are one win away from promotion after their 3-0 win today.
  • Options
    Off subject here well done to Dartford who are one win away from promotion after their 3-0 win today.
    Sorry to disappoint you (and me) but it two wins, that was the pre qualifier for the semi final. But still a good win for the super Darts
  • Options

Unfeckinbelievable!

Blimey, a fuming Fanny.

No Sunday roast for Mr F later, I can hear the words booming out now "get it yer fecking self"
  • Options
    Sorry to disappoint you (and me) but it two wins, that was the pre qualifier for the semi final. But still a good win for the super Darts
    Ok was not sure still would like to See them make it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What are the percentages now
  • Options
    Can't believe these games won't be on  Sky...

What a way to finish.

Assuming we lose at Bellend Road then we need two of these results to happen:

Barnsley to lose or draw. 
    Wigan to lose or draw.
    Luton to lose. 

My worry is that we've had countless chances to turn up on the 'must win' games and fucked up royally! 

This is going to be tense and by the way forget Sheffield Wednesday... Just can't see anything happening on them at all now.

The only news I think we will hear is confirmation of Wigans appeal failing and getting the 12 point deduction confirmed. 
  • Options
    Can't believe these games won't be on  Sky...

What a way to finish.

Assuming we lose at Bellend Road then we need two of these results to happen:

Barnsley to lose or draw. 
    Wigan to lose or draw.
    Luton to lose. 

My worry is that we've had countless chances to turn up on the 'must win' games and fucked up royally! 

This is going to be tense and by the way forget Sheffield Wednesday... Just can't see anything happening on them at all now.

The only news I think we will hear is confirmation of Wigans appeal failing and getting the 12 point deduction confirmed. 
    I think Luton will beat Blackburn, overtaking us. Can’t see Wigan or Barnsley winning. We should be ok. 
  • Options
    I think it’s as simple as this....Barnsley and Wigan both need to win....pressure is on them hugely! They are both playing good teams who both need to win also! 
  • Options
    Fair play to Barnsley.  Would have been so easy to throw the towel in.

Are you watching Charlton?
  • Options
    Hull can't catch us. 

Sheff Weds can't catch us once they get -12 points.

Wigan and Barnsley would have to win and Luton get a point for us to go down. 

Wont happen we are safe already.
    Is sheff Weds a cert? 
  • Options
    Hull can't catch us. 

Is sheff Weds a cert? 
    No
  • Options
    Hull can't catch us. 

Is sheff Weds a cert? 
    Nothing is a cert with the EFL.