Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton 'in da house'

2»

Comments

• Options
    Am planning a 'Charlton corner' in the hall of our flat around the table football I got for my birthday a couple of years ago. You know - the kind of scene you get in certain Italian restaurants...will hang up various past Charlton shirts (some of them signed) plus the 'Back to The Valley' advertising campaign prints. Just need to get round to doing it on a spare weekend!
  • Options
    dread to think of what ooh aahs memorbilia collection is like... bet his wife goes "not more charlton tat" everytime he comes home from an event. bet its all in the garage... !

i only have two charlton mugs. Tavern has a few pictures which will probably go in the loo in our new place.

I dont really need any tho when my kitched overlooks the whole of the west stand.
  • Options
    A clock with a picture of the valley being redeveloped and a mirror that also shows we are premiership. I wonder if I could get a refund on the mirror?
  • Options
    2 signed shirts, framed sets of charlton cards ,mugs stickers on all the windows in the house,charlton flag,a clock
    when my mates started comming around they had never heard of charlton now eveyone asks how they are going and afew of them now follow them
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]anyone ever have a Charlton quilt, pillowcase or wallpaper when they were younger ? (or now if they are a bit strange)

heard a rumour that Mrs NorthStandSteve has bought him an Izale McLoud bedspread for Christmas :-)
  • Options
    One of the swords from the old valley gates mounted on a plinth on the mantlepiece (my missus hates it)

A couple of team sheets from '56, a Stuart Leary contract from the same year and a couple of telegrams from Seed to Glikstein from the South American tour which were "liberated" from the boardroom on the valley clean up day
  • Options
    there are not many of those swords around although i also have one,shame arkala never got one
  • Options
    Garage wall in last house ! [Before divorce no.3] House gets smaller each time.All this lot now in a box.[Not my house a cardboard box]
  • Options
    ha ha, that's superb Pete
  • Options
    love the little bukta shirt