Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton 'in da house'

edited June 2007 in General Charlton
Following on from those pics of the Nigel's bedroom.....

http://www.spectrumwellbeing.co.uk/crystalshrine.htm

What have you got in your house that shows your support for the Addicks ?

Calendar and mouse mat in study
Collection of books in the bookcase
Selection of Charlton mugs
Fridge Magnet

Comments

• Options
    Signed shirts up in my room, that have to be hidden when the mrs comes round.

Charlton mouse mat.
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Me!

STH7
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited June 2007
    Charlton cushion and framed signed Charlton home shirt.

Limited edition (250 made) of three photos, framed, of The Valley entitled "Dreams do come true"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Me!

STH7

But only when I'm in, of course.

STH7
  • Options
    In the hall i have a framed photo of the play-off winning team at Wembley. Mounted underneath are both the Ipswich play-off ticket stubs and in the centre the Wembley stub. Get plenty of comments from visitors.
    Apart from that in the bedroom three other Charlton pics framed. The 'Dreams do come true' with the three pics of the Valley derilect, on the return and now, one of Sam Bartram and one with some old cigarette cards mounted including Johnny Summers, Hewie, Welsh, Turner and Tadman.

+the mugs etc of course
  • Options
    Shelves of books (many signed), loads (400?) badges, signed photos of Sam Bartram, Matt Tess, Chris Duffy, Charlie Vaughan, some press cuttings and the 2 - 0 in the Snow game programme and ticket signed, a 1950s pennent.

Plus some stuff that AFKA and Rothko need to get off me to raise money for Valley Flags and Demelza.
  • Options
    My tattooed body when walking around my castle naked

Coffe mug

Programmes

Photos

Looking for additions though
  • Options
    Books, DVD's, and VHS's, 100's of programmes (in shed though) plus a framed picture of a newspaper cutting of the Premiership League Table after 2 games in 98/99 when we were top of the pile.
  • Options
    a mouse matt, mugs, pictures of the ground, pic of me and my dad in our shirts, charlton clock in the kitchen (bought for me by a millwall fan!) books
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sir John Humphrey[/cite]Books, DVD's, and VHS's, 100's of programmes (in shed though) plus a framed picture of a newspaper cutting of the Premiership League Table after 2 games in 98/99 when we were top of the pile.
    Sorry to go off topic a little but the league table cutting thing is something my dad has as well. But its from about 1930!! When my family moved into the family home in Dartford in 1990 there was a little shed at the end of the garden which was derilict and full of ointments, potions and tools from the stone ages it seemed. There was however one page, the sports page of a newspaper sitting on a little table in the shed and we were sitting top of league.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    anyone ever have a Charlton quilt, pillowcase or wallpaper when they were younger ? (or now if they are a bit strange)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]anyone ever have a Charlton quilt, pillowcase or wallpaper when they were younger ? (or now if they are a bit strange)

My son has a subbuteo bed-sheet and pillow case plus his room is full of all the Charlton tat that I don't want ie programmes, calenders, photos, etc etc.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]anyone ever have a Charlton quilt, pillowcase or wallpaper when they were younger ? (or now if they are a bit strange)

Smudge, I was perusing the website earlier and thought I might buy one for the spare room to discourage any spuds from staying. Or non-gentiles as Frankie would say!!

My, my that was funny yesterday
  • Options
    My 3 year old son running round in his replica kit shouting "Come on Charlton!" without really knowing what it means.
  • Options
    for my 21st my brother made the hand holding the sword crest out of metal and then mounted it in a glass case and it's at the top of my stairs. its so sharp he said you could shave with it!
  • Options
    My little girl greeting me with "Super, super Al", when I come home from work in the evening
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]for my 21st my brother made the hand holding the sword crest out of metal and then mounted it in a glass case and it's at the top of my stairs. its so sharp he said you could shave with it!
    that is awesome!
  • Options
    My son has the home and away quilt covers.

i have a "charlton" dream team framed from Empics.
  • Options
    I have Charlton oven gloves, and matching tea towell set.

I pic of killer in his prime with great big fuzzy beard.

2 mugs, one for me, with the word boss, and for mrs mcs with the word wife!

A pic of me playing on the hallowed turf.

Not that big into stuff like that, but my mrs loved the tea towell and oven glove set in the club shop so we bought it! Get funny looks off of my old man if he comes round for dinner! The first thing he said (well chanted) when he saw my killer pic was 'Gypo gypo gypo' apparently thats what the Mirwall fans used to sing to him! I quickly reminded him of mirwalls league status! ha ha
  • Options
    another thing is that on saturday i went to the wife's school's summer fayre and while there i bought a charlton book from 1992 called 'Home and Away' written by Colin Cameron for 10p. the cool thing was that inside there was a programme from 1947, when we played Bolton and Nat Lofthouse played. i'm sure it's not worth anything but i just thought it was cool. some of the adds were a real throwback such as one that says ' Smoking for Health'.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bloody hell mart - thats a right bargain. what kind of quality is the programme
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]I have Charlton oven gloves, and matching tea towell set.

I can confirm this and very nice they are too....

A fridge magnet and thats it!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

My son has a subbuteo bed-sheet and pillow case plus his room is full of all the Charlton tat that I don't want ie programmes, calenders, photos, etc etc.

Henry, given your position, should you really be referring to the outputs from the club's comms department as "tat"? ;o)
  • Options
    Books, mugs and a weird sign by our front door saying Charlton Fans Live Here
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcpolo[/cite]Books, mugs and a weird sign by our front door saying Charlton Fans Live Here
    Is that as in "Live" as in you reside there or "Live" as in you're a band called "Charlton Fans" and you perform there without prerecordings?!
  • Options
    A framed shirt signed by team the white kit with the green & purple from quite a few years back. Also Darren Bent's (home) shirt from last season signed with a personalised message to me & Dennis rommedahl's (away) signed by the whole team also from last season both awaiting to be framed currently on hangers dangling from frame.
  • Options
    I have lots of programmes keeping my loft insulated,badges,video's a charlton clock, some books and if you go to the gallery a play off final picture signed by sasa.

Next season i'm gonna make sure i get some sugar plastic cups and glasses and toilet paper and anything else i can lay my hands on.
  • Options
    Following on from those pics of the Nigel's bedroom.....

I note he hasn't got any replica shirts from the era when they were sponsored by Virgin hanging on his wall.
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

Henry, given your position, should you really be referring to the outputs from the club's comms department as "tat"? ;o)

LOL

Serves them right for dumping me for that F******* Gooner Tom Watt.

The programme is very good but an old programme is just an old programme to me. You should see them strewn all over the floor/shelves of the comms office.
  • Options
    a signed shirt i won at some auction!! ;-)